Sunday, June 19, 2011

My very first videos!!!

Good morning, everyone!!!

I'm starting this Sunday off with something a bit different...........
A video of my "Scrappin' Room" aka my craft area.

I've been wanting to do one of these for a long time, but honestly, I didn't have the time to tackle how to do everything through YouTube using my FLIP camera.

There probably is a much easier way to do this, but for now, I'm happy with the outcome.

I'll apologize up front for how long it is.  I thought you could upload a 30min. video to YouTube and I was exstatice that mine clocked in at 28:52...........Then I read that it can only be 15mins. so I clipped it to 2 15 minute parts.

Please grab a cup of coffee and sit back and relax.
I hope you enjoy the videos and get some tips as you watch!


Part #1 (14:53)



Part #2 (13:58)




Thanks for taking the time to watch and leaving comments.
Any suggestions to make my space even more useful would definitely be appreciated!



3 comments:

Holly said...

Great crafting area Stephanie! You have so many wonderful organization ideas!

Shirley said...

I totally agree! Great area and great ideas for storage too! TFS, Stephanie!

Jen said...

Just fantabulous! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderous crafting sanctuary with us. What a special space! Your level of organization is so inspiring. Golly, I sure hope that when I grow up I can be like you, oh Marvelous One! Hugs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...