Thursday, June 23, 2011

More.......Yes, More Christmas cards!!!

Can you believe it?  
 I am on a Christmas card roll!!!

Actually, I only have 1 of these done, but when I get home from camping, I'll have 14 more!
I always try to plan my card making projects ahead of time when we go to our river lot.  This is going to be the longest trip we've spent there, so I want to have enough activities to keep me busy.

So far, I've got these 14 cards to make, cutting down FIVE 12"x12" paper pads, cataloging all my new June release stamps and looking at 3 new card magazines.  Not reading those 3 magazines for the week I've had them has been super tough......but, I did it.  I also have a new book to read and review for Book Rooster on my new Kindle........so, I think I'll be pretty productive.

Here's the card I'm making 14 of:
Isn't it cute??? This is another from cutting up a 12"x12" paper pad!  I liked this paper so much that I found a seller on eBay who had 14 sheets of it and ordered all 14 sheets......lol  That felt snowflake was a sale item from SU that was discontinued in the spring......so, my cards will have both blue & white snowflakes.  The package also came with red ones, but I'm not quite sure how I'm going to use those ones, yet.

And here's all the prep done ahead of time:
I just pre-cut all the card bases and  inside & outside panels.  I put my stamps and snowflakes in little baggies and I have my Score-Buddy already packed!  Fun weekend ahead at the picnic table!


I have some blog posts ready to go while I'm away.......so, keep checking back!


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Holiday Wishes stamp set
Inside & Out: Holiday stamp set (inside sentiment)
Echo Park patterned paper - Wintertime
Stampin' Up - Big Felt Flurries
VF - Onyx Black


Thanks for visiting today!


7 comments:

I'm Renee said...

That cardstock is so adorable...
makes the cutest card!! :)
And you're so organized!
I would just shove as much as I could in a bag and hope I remembered scissors! :)
Organization is not my strong point...
Have a fabby time!

Karen C. said...

Great organization tips, Stephanie. You really are rocking the Christmas cards, too. So cute!! Have a wonderful trip!

Cathy Weber said...

You know I am going to expect one of these fabulous Christmas cards you are making! No one, absolutely no one is going to be as prepared as you are for Christmas! I love how you are making such great use of the patterned papers you have cut up. I think I better give that a try with all the paper I have stored up. Just curious, how many Christmas cards did you send out last year? You will probably be able to triple it this year! LOL

Shirley said...

You will so be ready while the rest of us are stamping in the midnight hours!! Think of that! This is beautiful and the prep is great too! Love that little guy with that beautiful snowflake!!

Kelly said...

What a great idea and super cute card!

Leigh said...

You are on a Christmas card roll! Good for you! And super cute card, too!

Kim O'Connell said...

You are a TRUE stamping addict! Packing your crafting supplies to go camping?! THAT is hysterical! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...