Friday, June 3, 2011

Instant Human........Just add Coffee!!!

I know that I just can't function without my coffee............

So, this quick and easy card was right on the mark when it comes to me and, I know, several of my closest friends.

This was a very quick and easy card to make.  I simply cut my panel at 5.25x4 and then drew lines at the 1", 2" and 3" spots with a pencil.  Then I centered my sentiment on that line and once the ink dried.......I just erased the pencil mark.  It worked perfectly!  After that I simply popped up the coffee cups on dimensionals and placed them where I wanted them. 
Easy Peasy!!!

Click to enlarge!

Skipping Stones designs is the sponsor of this sketch and as soon as I saw it, I knew that I wanted to use their Funny Coffee Vol. 1 set.  The cups were very easy to cut out and color with a Copic.  You couldn't ask for a more fun sketch to work with!!!


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Skipping Stones Designs - Funny Coffee Vol. 1
Dark Chocolate ink & card stock
Kraft card stock
Chai ink
Copic marker - G17

Thanks for stopping by today.........but, if you haven't done so already, go grab a cup of coffee!!!!

7 comments:

Jingle said...

LOL! Too cute! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us over at SSD!

Alicia a.k.a. Crafty Al said...

Love how you interpreted that sketch - funny sentiment as well. :)

Kim O'Connell said...

BA HA HA! Love it! I am a coffee whore myself. ;)

Ted said...

Love the composition of this card, Stephanie! Funny sentiment. :) You should be proud.

~amy~ said...

...i love it...Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!

Anna (doctorfoodie) said...

Lovely, fun card!

Wendy said...

Hey Stephanie!!! Darling card. Wasn't that sketch great? Thank you so much for your support of Skipping Stones Design week after week. Let me know when you get your stamps!! Have a good week!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...