Sunday, June 5, 2011

Happy Anniversary DH!

I am so excited because I got my very first order of Verve stamps in the mail yesterday!!!
The first card I made using them is for my dear husband. 
Our anniversary is later this month, so I needed to get it done and since he was away this weekend, the timing was just perfect!

I was amazed that the Verve stamp set Anniversary Birds totally matched the birds in the patterned paper!!!  Cha-Ching!

Just the inside!

Of course, I had to use my new Verve stamps with the new Verve June Week 1 Sketch!  Like always, their sketches push me to come up with some of the very best cards that I can make!


Materials Used:
Verve - Anniversary Birds stamp set
Verve - Love Story stamp set (inside)
PTI - Mat Stack #5
PTI - Simply Chartreuse and Stamper's Select White cardstock
American Crafts patterned paper - Happy Go Lucky
Memento ink - Black
VersaMagic ink - Pixie Dust
Studio G. ink - Bright Olive
Copic markers - BG11 & R24


Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!

7 comments:

Karen C. said...

Wow ... the stamped birds and background paper is such a great match. Love the colour scheme too. Perfect for an anniversary card. Congratulations!!

Cathy Weber said...

I love those birds! They match your paper so perfectly. I love how you made your Mat Stack with a little background. How did you do that so perfectly? Did you get your new IO stamps?

Stephanie said...

Cathy........I did get my IO stamps yesterday! I made a card using one of them and submitted it for publication. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Linda said...

Great job Stephanie! Lovely card, I'm sure your husband will really like it.

Margaret M said...

The birds are so cute! You did a great job on the card! Happy Anniversary!

Holly said...

This is a really sweet card Stephanie. I love the papers you picked!

Kristin said...

great card!! :) my anniversary was the 7th! loved being a June bride like my grandmother was back in the 1930s. your card really is wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...