Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Congrats 2011 Seniors!!!

Happy Graduation Ferndale Seniors!!!

It's hard to believe that this year is over already.
Tonight I will be attending another graduation and I'm so proud of all of my past students.  They've worked hard to get to this milestone.

Two of the graduates actually sent me an invitation so, of course, I had to make two cards.  ;-)
These two are brothers that are near and dear to my heart..........
so, I had to make cards w/ the school colors that would be just perfect for them.


Taylor's card:
Taylor's card!

Love the inside of Taylor's card.

Zach's card:
Zach's card!

Similar inside to Taylor's.

Congratulations, boys!!!

Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Tag-Its #4 stamp set
Signature Greetings stamp set
Black and White Basics patterned paper
True Black Satin ribbon
By the Numbers dies
Summer Sunrise, True Black, Smoky Shadow and Stamper's Select White cs
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black and Smokey Shadow
Studio G. ink - Gold

8 comments:

Cathy Weber said...

I really like that black and white paper you used to die cut the numbers from, Stephanie. These are both great cards, so nice you made each brother a different style card.

Karen C. said...

Great cards, Stephanie!! I really like the way you carried the grad cap image onto the interior of the card - so sweet.

Jen said...

My hat's off to you Oh Crafty One! I just love this card. The colors, the composition ...everything. I am always so impressed with your attention to detail and how you always finish off your cards so wonderfully.This beauty is no exception.

Amy said...

These are fantastic grad cards! I have GOT to use my number dies! Great details here!

Lorraine said...

Love these graduation cards, Stephanie! And I must say that I am so glad you are such a caring teacher. Great teachers make all the difference in the world. I am sure you are making a big impact on all of your students' lives! Kudos to you!

Anne B said...

Great cards, Stephanie. I love the way you always finish off the inside of your cards to match - fab use of the grad cap on the corners there. I admit it - I'm just too lazy to think about them!

Danielle said...

Great cards! Love the style and layout. You're so thoughtful!

Anna (doctorfoodie) said...

Very creative use of the numbers and sets. Great card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...