Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Best Wishes for Verve challenge

Happy Monday, everyone!

Today's card is made with summer in mind.  
All these gorgeous flowers are difficult to ignore and why would you want to?

This card was inspired by the Color Throwdown #146 Color Challenge.  When I saw the fun spring/summer colors I knew I wanted my design to include flowers........bright orange ones!!!

What better stamps to use than PTI's Anniversary set!
I'm using some of that new PP I talked about in my video the other day......I should have many more cards using it, too, since I bought so much of it.......lol

This card was also made using the Verve - June Week 2 Sketch Challenge.  I simply turned the sketch on it's side and used it that way instead of vertically.  I really like how it turned out.

Here are the 2 challenges that I combined to make my card:



Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Botanical Silhouettes stamp set
DCWV patterned paper - Lemon Flower
Rustic White cardstock
Taylored Expressions green cardstock
Medium Scalloped Border die
Nesties - Small Ovals and Small Scalloped Ovals
VersaMagic ink - Persimmon and Key Lime
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black
Martha Stewart - rhinestones



Thanks so much for stopping by today!


1 comment:

Shirley said...

How yummy! The colors are so wonderful together and the way you did your image and the edges is just wonderful too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...