Saturday, May 28, 2011

Thank You with PTI's new Anniversary set!!!

It's Friday!!!!  Yay!!!

I can tell that I'm going to be using the new and exclusive Botanical Silhouette stamp set from PTI very often.  This set is just amazing and the possibilities are endless!!!  Love the double stamping and all the options to use with the flowers!

I also have to give a shout out to MFT for their Well Worn dies.  I love being able to stack dies to create an awesome focal point.  I'll definitely be looking for some more of these during their releases!

Aren't those mats from MFT's Well Worn dies just awesome when used like this??  I'm so impressed with how they look stacked against each other!!!  


I was inspired by the CPS #219 Sketch Challenge and the Totally Hues #7 Color Challenge.  I had to find a way to get the Lemon Tart in this card......The ribbon centered on the lace made it fit the bill and gave it a bit of a pop!  

Here are the two challenge images:


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Botanical Silhouettes stamp set
MFT - Well Worn dies
Melon Berry, Spring Moss and Stamper's Select White cs
Pink Patterns patterned paper
Lemon Tart grosgrain ribbon
Taylored Expressions - Pink Lace
Copic Spica Glitter Pen - Clear
Memento ink - Bamboo Leaves
VersaMagic ink - Pixie Dust
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black



Thanks so much for visiting today!
Enjoy your weekend!

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

This is totally lovely Stephanie! I love that die! Can't wait to get my set!! Hey, thanks for leaving me such nice comments lately!

Jessie said...

Beautiful card Stephanie! I love the dies from MTF! They are really cool! I am loving PTI's Anniversary set too!

Dana said...

SUCH a pretty card Steph! I love that the flower image has been trimmed off with that pretty frame. Sometimes just a portion of the image looks better than the whole.

Linda said...

Great card! I haven't even unpacked my anniversary set yet - I just got all my goodies a few days ago - but definitely this weekend. I love how you used it on the diecut, it makes a lovely focal point. Terrific job!!

Cathy Weber said...

What a really great way to use the new anniversary set, Stephanie! I have those mats and I love that the sentiments fits just perfectly within the frame. I see a "case" coming on very soon with this one. Just bookmarked it.

Janelle said...

Beautiful card, Stephanie! Great use of the sketch and the colors. Can't wait to receive my anniversary set (of course, since I haven't placed my May order yet it may be awhile)! Those MFT dies do make an awesome focal point, too. No shortage of great craft supplies to spent my money on! :)

Patrice said...

beautiful colors

Heather P. said...

This is absolutely lovely!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...