Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lovin' the Purses!!!

Good morning and Happy Tuesday!!!
Day 2 of my personal days and I plan to keep busy today, too!

Just a quick post for the SSD challenge this week!

Lovin' the PTI Alpha Blocks!

This Skipping Stones Design sketch was really tough for me!  I think those little squares threw me off for a bit.......then I remembered my PTI Alpha Blocks and they came to the rescue.  I hope it's okay that I didn't use the ribbon/twine that the sketch has in it because it just didn't look right.

 Materials Used:
SSD - Birthday Purses stamp set
PTI - Kraft & Lavendar Moon cs
PTI - Sugar Plum patterned paper
Studio G. ink - Dark Plum




3 comments:

Jessie said...

Love it!! The colors are great and the purse is so so cute!! Hope you are enjoying your personal day and did not get up so early today!!

~amy~ said...

Fab & fun take on the sketch...thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones!

Shirley said...

How adorable, fun, and pretty too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...