Saturday, May 14, 2011

I get a "Craftin' Weekend!"

I'm so excited for my "Craftin' Weekend!"
I've been grumpy and mopey just because I haven't had the time to get to make/do any of my crafting stuff..........
This weekend there finally isn't anything taking away from me making cards.

I started off the morning/weekend making 10 little Post-It Note holders for a friend.  She is going to add the pen to the little holder along the side of each of these.
She needed some little birthday gifts for some teenagers in an organization that she belongs to.....
PaperTrey Ink's Take Note stamp set & Limitless Labels 1 3/4" Circle dies made these easy to put together.



I personally just love the black/green one in this photo.

The green and blue one has my eye, too!

I got the idea for the front covers from 365 Cards: Day 69 Sketch!  It worked absolutely perfectly for these little notepad holders!





 Thanks so much for visiting today!!!


6 comments:

Laurie said...

Yeah for a crafty weekend! Lucky girl! Your note pads are so cute! I love making these! Such fun little gifts!!

Jessie said...

Loving that you are getting creative! Love the post it notes! Have a great time crafting!

Pamelamma said...

These are fabulous! Do you have a link with instructions on how to make these post it holders? I'd like to give it a try!

wendipooh13 said...

WOW!!!! what a great batch of cards!!! Love these!!! way to go:)

Rose said...

check you out girl!!!! these are awesome :)

annieambriel said...

Love your covers :) love the colour combos and uses of the tags and sentiment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...