Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy Birthday to me...........from DH!!!!

Happy Sunday, everyone!!!

I'm having the most awesome birthday!
We went to Pittsburgh on Friday night and got to eat at the incredible Original Fish Market in the Westin.  
I got to eat sushi and loved every bite!

On Saturday, we went to the MVH 23rd Gala and he and we got all dressed up for the event.  Michael is the graphic designer for the hospital and did all of the place cards, picture holders, invitations, logos, etc. for this event.

The theme this year was Mexican......which if you know me well, you know that this is right up my alley.



We got home Sunday morning and DH had the most beautiful birthday card for me filled with some
 " Stampin' " cash

AND 

THIS!!!!!

Nichole Heady provided instructions for how to make this because she has one in her craft room......Well, I sort of left hints that I'd like one for my craft room and DH did an awesome job!

Right now, I have it sitting on the top of my 9 JetMax cubes but eventually DH is going to hang it from one of the rafters so I have more space opened up.  Looks like I need to order more ribbon!  ;-)

I'm so excited about my ribbon holder!
Love ya, Michael!!!


13 comments:

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie!!! So glad you have had a wonderful weekend! What a really cool gift from your husband! Enjoy!

Ingrid Danvers said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Stephanie!! Seems like your had a wonderful weekend. Love, love the ribbon holder. What a great birthday gift!

I'm Renee said...

What a wonderful weekend and Happy Birthday! :)
And don't you just love those guys when they listen to us? :)
That organizer is the bomb...
love mine...
and he did an excellent job with it!
Make sure to tell him he's your hero!

June K. said...

Stephanie, sounds like you have a wonderful birthday. I must say your "hints" you left paid off. What a great job Michael did. So exciting.

Kim O'Connell said...

Happy Birthday, Blog Friend! Glad you had a fun filled weekend! You look grea in blue! Love your new ribbon holder! Talented hubby, too!

Cathy Weber said...

Happy Birthday!! What a great weekend you had. That is just the most wonderful birthday present. Your husband must be the greatest guy to make that for you. Enjoy filling it up with lots and lots ribbon.

Denise said...

Happy Birthday! You look GORGEOUS in your blue dress... what a special way to celebrate! And the ribbon holder is wonderful... your space is so neat and tidy!!

Chris said...

Happy birthday, lucky girl! What a fun weekend!

Lorraine said...

Happy Birthday, Stephanie! What a gorgeous photo and what a gorgeous gift!

Danielle Therese Greenwood said...

WOW! what a great surprise!

Danielle Therese Greenwood said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY *a day or so late!*

Shirley said...

Wow, Steph, what a lucky lady! and what a great husband too! You are so more organized than I am. LOLOL This is the perfect work area.

Kelly said...

What a wonderful Birthday present!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...