Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fun Birthday Card for C&S sketch challenge

Happy Wednesday to you!!!

I've got a quick post with a quick card!  
I just love how this one turned out!

As soon as I saw this paper in Basic Grey's Bittersweet paper pad, I was in loveeeeeeeee!!!

I used the sketch from Clean & Simple this week.  I love making these longer cards.....they are a bit different and easy to mail!  You can't beat that!


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Big Birthday Wishes stamp set
Turning a New Leaf stamp set and dies
Basic Grey patterned paper - Bittersweet
Hibiscus Burst, Smokey Shadow and Stamper's Select White cardstock
Flower Fusion #2 die
Hibiscus Burst saddlestitch ribbon
Studio G. ink - Olive
Fresh Snow ink
Filigree embossing powder - Clear
Elements Medium Jewel brads


Thanks for taking a peek this evening!

8 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

ooooooh! That is SO pretty! Love your pretty little flowers!

Cathy Weber said...

My first thought was you used your cover a card on this one, but after I read your post, I realized I have this paper too! I love your take on this challenge. The flowers look especially nice in that paper.

Keva said...

This is really pretty, Stephanie. Love the flowers in conjunction with the TANL die and those papers are really cool.

Karen C. said...

Very sophisticated colour scheme, Stephanie. The patterned paper flowers are really eye catching too.

Danielle Therese Greenwood said...

I love this card Stephanie! The long shape is just perfect for the layout and the colors are gorgeous! Now to check out the rest of your blog, haven't been here in too long!

Jessie said...

Beautiful card! I love the pink and black! The flowers are great!

Leigh said...

What a lovely card! I especially love those flowers cut from the pp!

Linda said...

I love the long skinny card! I've been making a number of these lately. Your flowers are so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...