Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wishing You the Best for SCS & CR84FN Challenges

Good day, everyone!
It's Tuesday and I'm hoping you are having a great day by the time you are sitting down to read this post.

I am making a ton of cards for my nephew to sell at his school's Relay for Life event in May.  In doing so, I've come across a box of Autumn DCWV cards and envelopes.  When I first started making cards last July, I think I bought a ton of stuff at Michael's.  Now looking back, it was very silly.......so, I'm hopefully going to be able to use these card bases to make several cards for his fundraiser.


PTI's new Tag-Its were perfect for the focal image in Mat Stack #6!

You can click to enlarge this, but I just wanted you to have a close up of the Tag-Its #1 & #2.

I'm lovin' the new DCWV Mat Stack books.  I think I bought 5 of them at AC Moore this past week because they are such pretty summer papers!  One of them is used here as the background panel.

This card was inspired by SCS #326 Sketch Challenge and CR84FN's #22 Color Challenge.  You should definitely check both of these sites out for some inspiration.  I love both of their challenges and use them very often!




Materials used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Tag It's #1 stamp set (circle frame stamp)
Tag It's #2 stamp set (sentiment and flowers)
Limitless Layers 1 3/4" Circles dies
Mat Stack #6 die
DCWV - Amber Autumn Box of Cards
DCWV - Linen Closet Mat Stack patterned paper
Dark Chocolate cardstock & ink
Vintage Cream cardstock
VersaMagic ink - Spanish Olive



Thanks for visiting today!

14 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

I love the earthy feel to this!

Debgem said...

I really like the layout on your card and the super sentiment. Lots of lovely layers and great texture. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Karen C. said...

I like all those layers, Stephanie. The patterned paper is perfect for this card too. So sweet of you to volunteer your crafting time and talents for your nephew's school fundraiser.

BethieJ said...

Stephanie this is FABULOUS! Love the colors!!
Have a GREAT day!

Jen Carter said...

Great job Stephanie! I really like that embossed panel behind the mat stack!

Sue Lelli said...

Stephanie, what a great cause you are making cards for! LOVE the layers and the stamps you used! THX for playing with us at CR84FN and I hope you raise a lot of money!

Anne B said...

Love your take on the challenges. Know what you mean about sometimes stocking up on the wrong things but those DCWV papers are superb :)

Jessie said...

Awesome card Stephanie! I love the layers! The colors are great!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Very pretty Stephanie! The embossed layer looks fab! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN :)

Margaret M said...

Stephanie you always do such a nice job with these challenges! Great colors and I like the layering of mats

Heather Jensen said...

Great way to combing both challenges. The card is very pretty!
Thanks for playing at CR84FN! :)

Deb Hickman said...

Very pretty, love the stamped image and sentiment.xxx

Andrea M said...

Lovely card Stephanie! Love the sponging of the die cut and pretty focal point! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!! Great take on the challenge colors!

Stephanie Kraft said...

Beautiful card, Stephanie! Love all the layers.. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...