Saturday, April 9, 2011

We've Moved card for CPS Challenge

Happy Saturday!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!! My new club member {stamps} of life stamps arrived on Tuesday and I went to work with them right away.  Yep, this card was made Tuesday, but I had so many other cards scheduled for this week, that I couldn't get this one to post until today.

This new club set is so, so darling!  It's called Houses4Us and is perfect for anyone who needs a "Welcome" or "Moving" card.  I love all the different elements of these stamps.  It would be super easy to paper-piece or to color........My 2 most favorite stamping techniques!!!

I actually used 2 of the {stamps} of life stamp sets on this card.......Houses4Us and Banners4All.  They worked really well together for this card!

You might have to click to enlarge this pic to see the little houses on the inside flap.

Here's a close up of those darling houses!


I'm using this card to fit the CPS #212 sketch.  As soon as I saw those banners in the sketch, I knew I had to use the banner set........but, since I got my new club stamps, I knew I wanted to use those, too!  Waaaaaaaa Laaaaaaaaaa.......Put them together to create a fantastic card!



Materials Used:
the {stamps} of life - Houses4Us & Banners4All stamp sets
Stampin' Up patterned paper - Wintergreen (retired)
PTI - Ocean Tides, Dark Chocolate & Ripe Avocado cardstock
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black
Memento ink - London Fog
Copic markers - B95, C3 & C5


Thanks so much for visiting today!


3 comments:

Cathy Weber said...

One of my favorite cards of yours Stephanie. Sometimes a card just speaks to you, and this one does for me. Wish I was moving so you could send it to me! I love the banner and the little houses are adorable. The card shape is great also. A nice change from A2.

Lea L. said...

This is really super cute! I love the banner hanging above the cute house scene!! Thanks for joining us at the CPS Sketch blog this week! ♥♥♥

Jessie said...

Love the card! The banner with the smiles is so cute! I love the house with the fence too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...