Friday, April 8, 2011

Two Cards.........Same C&S sketch as promised!

It's FRIDAY!!!
It's FRIDAY!!!
It's FRIDAY!!!


And as promised.........
Here's yet another TWO cards made with that same C&S sketch!

I think these 2 cards will surely send you off in a happy mood for your weekend!

This card uses Floral Fusion #1 and Smokey Shadow!  Click to enlarge!

This card uses Floral Fusion #2 and True Black!  Click to enlarge!

While I had the glitter out, I figured that I might as well make two of them using both sets so that I could really take notice of the differences.  I love them both!  But, I think I love the subtlety of the outlined flower in Flower Fusion #2 just a bit better!



Here are the deets on that sketch, again!

I just love Clean & Simple's Sketch Challenges.  They are the one blog I make sure I visit and create with EVERY week.  This time, I did use the sketch as pictured (unlike yesterday).



Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Flower Fusion #1 stamp set
Flower Fusion #1 & #2 dies
Pure Poppy, Orange Zest, Lemon Tart, New Leaf, Enchanted Evening, and Plum Pudding cs
True Black and Smokey Shadow cs (for card bases)
Martha Stewart glitter - Garnet, Fire Opal, Yellow Barite, Peridot, Lapis Lazuli, and Charoite
Essential Glue Pad
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black
Misc. buttons


9 comments:

Jen said...

Gawjus! You certainly have figured that glitter thing out alright..and quite gorgeously so, I might add. I agree, your cards are so uplifting and just what anyone needs as entree into a great weekend. Thanks so much for that. Hope your weekend is fab too! Hugs.

Jessie said...

Great cards Stephanie! I love the primary color choices. The buttons in the center that match are great. Have a wonderful weekend.

Kim O'Connell said...

HAPPINESS! Yep! That's what those cards scream! Happy weekend

Chris said...

I just love this sketch! And the outlined flowers are my favorite, too!

Joyce said...

Love both cards. Can't even pick a favorite--like having two kids! I had made the FF into a glitter card, but used the stems, too. I really like your take on it. May have to CASE! How did you adhere the glitter to the stamped image part of FF#2? Joyce

Stephanie said...

Joyce, I used the Essential Glue Pad instead of ink with my stamp.......then, I just sprinkled the glitter right over and the glitter stuck to the glue. HTH!

Karen C. said...

Happy colourful spring cards, Stephanie. I really like the second one, too!

Ginny said...

Oh, I just LOVE these cards, just beautiful!!

I'm Renee said...

Both are just gorgeous!
I love the colors with all the glitter!
And I'm going to mark this challenge site!
CAS is so hard for me...
I admire anyone who can pull it off so easily!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...