Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Thanks for Making Me Smile for Verve & Color Hues Challenges

Happy Tuesday!!!

I am just rockin' the Verve Challenges the last few days!
This is #3........
Only 1 more to go for the month of April!


I got to use more of my new PTI release items that came last week.  This card is featuring the new Flower Fusion #3 stamp set and die along with the one of the Doily Details dies.......I just love those!!!

I think I'm also falling quickly for the Vineyard impression plate.  Such gorgeous detail in this one.

So, I mentioned this was my 3rd Verve sketch this week........this is the April - Week 1 Sketch; but, I paired it with the Totally Hues #6 Challenge which was to use Lemon Tart, Simply Chartreuse, Aqua Mist and Raspberry Fizz.........Love this combination!


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Flower Fusion #3 stamp set & die
Basic Grey patterned paper - Marjolaine
Raspberry Fizz & Lemon Tart felt
Lemon Tart, Simply Chartreuse, Aqua Mist and Raspberry Fizz cardstock
Raspberry Fizz ink
Doily Detail die
Vineyard impression plate
MFT Faux Crochet Border die (inside)
Oriental Trading Rhinestones

6 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

You go, girl! I just got hooked on these Viva La Verve challenges myself! Now, go and get yourself some Verve stamps! Pah-lease.....share my addiction!

Amy said...

Verve sketches are so addicting!!! I can't believe you don't have any Verve.....You will LOVE them! It's hard sometimes to let some of my PTI $$ go to Verve but it's soo worth it!

Jen said...

Your on fire! So pretty and totally makes me smile. I just get so inspired by your fun sketch interpretations. So cleverly done. Beautiful.

Keva said...

No Verve?? You need to change that, chica! :)

Love the Verve sketches - they are always fabulous. Really pretty card for sure.

Margaret M said...

Great job on the sketch..I really like the flower fusion stamp..need to get some! TFS!

Jessie said...

Neat card Stephanie! I love the depth the layers give the card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...