Saturday, April 16, 2011

Squigglefly New Release Saturday!!!!

It's a super rainy Saturday here in PA........
and when I say rainy.....I mean raining since early this morning and coming down pretty hard at times.
Lots of flood warnings issued, since it's to continue into tomorrow.

Well, what's a girl to do when the weather is so yucky!!!

GO SHOPPING AT SQUIGGLEFLY!!!!

New Release Saturdays are among my favorite reasons for the weekend!
This cutie-pa-tootie was drawn by Lynne Stansbery and is called Twinkle Toes!

Aren't all the embossed circles so cute???  Love how the ballerina and the design will go round and round and round.................

You need to enlarge this one to see all of the glittery goodness on her tutu  and to see the sentiment a little better.

I just love my Copics!

This was a fun rainy, day project for me today.  I'm thinking that this card will be a great pick-me-up for anyone just having a rough go of it.  Sometimes, you just need to dance those negative thoughts right out of your head........even if you aren't a ballerina.......lol

Split Coast Stampers had a wonderful sketch for me to work with for this week.  I loved using all these layers and trying to find just the right combination of patterned papers and texture to work well with it.  Fun!  Fun!  Fun!

Materials Used:
Squigglefly Digital Stamps - Twinkle Toes
PTI cardstock - Stamper's Select White and Raspberry Fizz
Creative Memories - Unknown patterned paper bought at a crop
Smooch - Illuminate
Martha Stewart - Zinnia Stickers
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Copic markers


I hope you are having a wonderful weekend and a dryer Saturday than I am!

6 comments:

Holly said...

This is really adorable Stephanie. I love the sentiment too! we've got enough wind here to blow anything dry!

Linda said...

Cute, cute! More of one of my favorite colors - pink! Great job coloring. I hope you don't have any flooding problems where you live and dry out soon!

Itsy Bitsy Snippets said...

Your card is so cute and I love the flower you attached.

Cherry's Jubilee said...

such a cute and sweet card! cherry

Jill said...

What a sweet card for a little girl!

Jessie said...

What a sweet card! I hope your rain has stopped and the sun is out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...