Monday, April 11, 2011

Squigglefly Monday!!!!

Good Morning and Happy Monday!!!



The design team at Squigglefly has another challenge for you this week!!!

Are you ready???

You have to use fabric and stitching on your creation!!!
Now, don't get freaked out if you don't have either.........I managed to find just the perfect image that "looks" like fabric and "looks" like it has stitching!!!

No, I did NOT cheat!!!  LOL

 I'm using Diane Knott's image called Button Flower Quilt on my card today.



Everyone can use a note card in their stash of cards!

The top yellow Copic is Y11.  You can click this image to enlarge it to see the markers used.

This card will also be entered in the SCS #327 Sketch Challenge!  It was just perfect for the big bold panel in the front!  I love when things work together so perfectly!



Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Squigglefly Digital Images - Button Flower Quilt
Signature Series - Dressform stamp set (sentiment)
Echo Park patterned paper - A Walk in the Park
 Sweet Blush and Scarlet Jewel cardstock
Scarlet Jewel ink
Smooch - Illuminate
Sizzix texture plate - Diagonals


Be sure to hop on over to the Squigglefly Blog so you can participate in this week's challenge!

Have a great Monday!

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Love it!! I have not tired fabric on my cards yet. I think I just need to dive in! Love the colors of the card! The embossing on the card base is very cool too!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow girl!! This is adorable!! I love that image and your color choices are just perfect!!! Beautiful take on the sketch and the challenge!! ;) Smiles, Vicki

Jen said...

You are one clever lady! Fantastic and totally fun card! I've got to try this. Whooohoo!

Margaret M said...

Stephanie this is such a fun card and it does look like actual fabric! Great job on the copics!

Holly said...

Great job Stephanie! You found the perfect image to fit the challenge. Love your coloring, and this is a great layout for a simple note card!

Linda said...

Great job coloring with copics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...