Monday, April 4, 2011

Squigglefly Monday!!!

Happy Squigglefly Monday, everyone!!!
This is the only reason I look forward to Mondays......lol


Are you ready for the "They're Only Words" challenge?

This week you have to use some type of wording on your creation, such as: 
background papers with wording, quotes, sentiments, etc.  
Let's see your words on paper!!!



I'll be featuring the new Frog Prince digital image by the very talented Johanna Westerman!  Johanna is another new artist joining the Squigglefly team and with the detail in this image, I can't wait to see some more!


Wait until you see the inside sentiment!  I am so excited about this sentiment......I just wish I had someone to give this card to!!!  I created the word panel in the back using "Prince Charming" so that I could use it with the challenge.

Hehehe!

I'm also using this card for the Crazy 4 Challenges C4C81 Challenge this week.  Their sketch was just perfect for this image!


Materials Used:
Squigglefly Digital Images - Frog Prince and Monogram Frames
Taylored Expressions cardstock - Hillary and Parakeet
Smooch - Illuminate
Copic Markers - Y18, YG61, YG63, YG67, and YG91


I hope you head right over to the Squigglefly blog to enter the challenge for this week!  Remember to use some kind of wording on your creation!


8 comments:

*Vicki* said...

LOL!!! The inside sentiment is just sooo perfect for your card hun!! TEE!! Too cute and your coloring looks fabulous on froggie! :) LOVE that background wording too!! Brilliant design for the challenge hun!! Thanks for sharing!! HUGS

Chris said...

Hee hee hee! Now that's good coffee entertainment! That inside sentiment is hilarious! And oh, so true!
Great card! Your coloring is fabulous!

JanR said...

Tee hee. Great card!

Holly said...

how funny Stephanie! Superb coloring on this frog! I'm sure you'll find someone to send this too before long!

Jessie said...

Ok this is such a great card! I am totally waiting for the prince and if I kiss anymore frogs I just might croak!

Rebecca said...

your coloring is just awesome! and I love how you've paired the "prince" paper with that frog - awesome job!

Dani said...

LOL!! What a fun card! I love it!!

Michelle B. said...

AWESOME SENTIMENT! Great Tuesday morning chuckle!! Your card is fantastic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...