Saturday, April 9, 2011

New Images Saturday!!!

Good Morning and Happy Saturday!!!

This is my 2nd post of the day, so be sure to scroll down to see the first!



As always, Squigglefly Saturday is here!!!!  What does that mean?  New images have been released!  Just click HERE so that you can purchase some of these amazing digi stamps!!!

This week we are also featuring another new artist!!!
Please give a wonderful welcome to Alecia Blake!!!  I'm using her new image called Ice Cream Cones on my card today.

I loved coloring this image!  It's one of those "sit for awhile" and color images......and after the week I had, this was the perfect stress reliever.

When I found the sentiment in my PTI Color Couture collection, I think I smiled for 10 mins. straight!   I mean, how awesome was that to fit this card????



Materials Used:
Squigglefly Digital Images - Ice Cream Cones
My Mind's Eye patterned paper - Simply Delightful Collection
DCWV - Summer Dream Mat Stack
 PTI - Raspberry Fizz felt
PTI - Beautiful Blooms #3 die
PTI - Color Couture Vol. 3
Inkssentials Opaque Pen - White



Have a great Saturday!

5 comments:

Holly said...

This is really cute Stephanie. I like how you colored the white on the blue dress; in fact your coloring is great on the whole thing! Perfect sentiment embellishment too!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word Stephanne!! Your coloring is just gorgeous here!! What a beautiful way to showcase the new images girl!! You rocked it!! Smiles, Vicki

*Vicki* said...

Sorry, I misspelled your name...I have a cousin who spells her name this way!! LOL!!

Kristin said...

This is *totally* awesome! :-) Great coloring!!

Jessie said...

Oh so cute! I love the little girls! I can not wait for warmer weather to eat some ice cream cones!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...