Friday, April 29, 2011

My April Christmas cards!!!

It's time for more Christmas cards!!!
Yep!!!  8 more done for the month of April!

I just bought this set off of someone in the PTI forum!  I just love this tree and die!

Here are all 8 in their glory!

I used a sketch from the Christmas Card Challenges blog this week.  As soon as I saw it I knew I could use my new stamps.  I couldn't think of anything to put on the card where the little circle is in the sketch below, so I just did a little ribbon knot.  I hope that is okay to do.  It looks nice, so I'm happy with it.


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Tree Trimming Trio stamp set
Basic Grey patterned paper - Eskimo Kisses
Pinefeather & Stamper's Select White cardstock
Pinefeather satin ribbon
Misc. grosgrain green ribbon
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black and Crimson Red
ColorBox Cat Eye ink - Pheasant Gold & Verdigris


Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!!



5 comments:

Jessie said...

Great cards Stephanie! I love the tree! I really need to start working on my stash of Christmas cards. Thanks for the inspiration!

Michelle Philippi said...

Wow - you are way ahead of the game. How many do you have now? That's awesome. I like this set too....although did I never see the die come out? Adding that to the list now!

Chris said...

Such a classic set! I love that tree!

Shaela said...

Very cute - love the big tree! Thanks for joining us on the Christmas Card Challenges Blog. :)

Kristin said...

I think this is a great Christmas card... but can you see me slightly sticking my tongue out at you for having so many done?? hehe. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...