Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lots of TY cards for C&S Sunday Sketch and Crazy 4 Challenges

Happy Thursday!!!

I went to work on Tuesday night making 6 new Thank You cards for the Relay for Life fundraiser.


I mentioned in another post that I am trying my best to use up some items I bought when I first started stamping and making cards.  One of those items is a box of 36 DCWV Autumn pre-cut card bases.  I made good use of them this week..........well, at least 6 of them I did.....lol

You can't see it in the photo, but the sentiment is heat embossed.  Love the way embossing looks on cards.

All 6 cards with the different borders. 


I just received PTI's Turning a New Leaf stamps and dies this past week.  I've been wanting them for such a long time, and I got some extra $$$ so I put them on my order this last time.  I just love all of the possibilities of this set.

I'm submitting these cards for 2 challenges...........Clean & Simple Sunday's Sketch Challenge and Crazy 4 Challenges Color Challenge.  Love the way these cards fit both of the challenges!




Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Turning a New Leaf stamp set, dies and patterned paper
Signature Series: Flower die
Inside & Out: Thank You stamp set
Banner Borders die
Small Scallops die
DCWV - Amber Autumn Fall Stack & Box of Cards
Vintage Cream ink
Filigree embossing powder - clear
Vintage Holiday Button Mix
Rustic Cream Button Twine


Thanks for visiting today!

10 comments:

Brenda Dean said...

These are all beautiful! I'm not sure which border I like the best! Thank you for joining the Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge!

Kim O'Connell said...

Love those new dies! Super pretty take on the sketch!

Dana said...

Oooh, love the colors here and the way the LO flows from right to left is truly unique. NICE!

Ginny said...

Love the details on these cards and now I think I HAVE to get that TANL die!! :)

Jill said...

These are perfect for both challenges, Stephanie! I love your varied borders, the yummy papers, and of course TANL!

Chris said...

Great combo! I just love those dies!

Amy said...

I love that paper line and had a chance to buy it this past weekend for $3.50!! And it had never been opened! I don't know what I was thinking except I did buy a different pad instead. But back to your card.....these papers go perfect with that color challenge! I LOVE that particular TANL die! I really like that sketch too.....hmmm, some time in my stamp room is in order! :)

Jessie said...

Love loving the green and brown! I do not have the Turning a New Leaf set but I am thinking it is going on the list!

Karen C. said...

Great combination of elements, Stephanie. I like the flower die in brown - such a different look.

Margaret M said...

Stephanie, love these cards..the color combos and the Turning a New Leaf stamp and die! Great use of scraps!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...