Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Little Ladybug Full of Thanks!

Happy Hump Day!
Super busy day for me today, so I'm going to post and run!

I just love PTI's Little Lady stamp set.  She is just absolutely adorable!

 I couldn't wait to use my new PTI Ribbon Tails stamp set and when I saw this sketch I knew that I wanted to use this on the bottom.  I had to heat emboss the "many thanks" sentiment so that it would show up, but it looks awesome.  I got the layout idea from Card Patterns #111 Sketch Challenge.

 Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Ribbon Tails stamp set
Little Lady stamp set
Fillable Frames #1 stamp set (sentiment)
Pure Poppy & Stampers' Select White cardstock
VersaMagic ink - Red Magic
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black
Fresh Snow ink
Filigree embossing powder - White
Recollections Adhesive Rhinestones




 Thanks for visiting today!

8 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

Nice take on the sketch, Stephanie! I love how you have bedazzled our ribbon tail!

~amy~ said...

soooo cute...love the lady bug! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

Cathy Weber said...

I always love new ideas to go with that cute little ladybug Stephanie. Your card is a great take on this sketch. I love CAS sketches, use them all the time too!

Anne B said...

Gorgeous, Stephanie! That ladybird is so cute and I love the bling trail :)

Marybeth said...

Your card is adorable!

Chris said...

Very cute! I love the bling!

I haven't gotten my ribbon tails to work... I've been disappointed. Especially with the saddle stitch one. I can never get a nice image. Maybe I will give them another try.

whoistracy said...

Adorable! Love that little ladybug. So glad you could play along with us this week on Card Patterns!

Jessie said...

Love it! The ladybug is so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...