Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Little Lady Birthday card for C&S Challenge

It's a terrific Wednesday!
Don't you think?
I bet if you get to be a bit creative today, it will be!

Just a really short post today!

I just got PTI's Little Lady stamp set this week.  It's been on my wish list forever, I finally bit the bullet and ordered it with a few others that I've been wanting.  The Silver Stickles on the back of the butterfly look so awesome in real life!




I just love Clean & Simple's Sketch Challenges.  They are the one blog I make sure I visit and create with EVERY week.  This week for their challenge, I turned the sketch upside down because I wanted the sentiment on the top. 


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Little Lady stamp set
Communique Curves Sentiments stamp set (inside)
Pure Poppy and Stamper's Select White cardstock
VersaFine ink - Crimson Red & Onyx Black
Stickles - Silver

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh so cute Stephanie! I love this set! It is still on my wish list. I love the glitter on the ladybugs.

Kim O'Connell said...

I bet those silver stickles really pop off those lady bugs! Stinks the camera doesn't catch it! I LOVE the inside of your card, too!

Kay said...

So sweet- I'm LOVING the Stickles on the little sweeties!

Jenny said...

Brilliant card,love the ladybugs and the sentiment is fab too.
jennie X

Jill said...

Cute & classic, Stephanie--Little Lady was made for this sketch! I love what you did on the inside too, it looks great! (Should Little Lady move up on my Wish List . . . ? I vote yes!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...