Thursday, April 7, 2011

Heartfelt Thanks!

Happy Thursday, everyone!


Ummmmmmm..........I have a confession to make!
Remember my card yesterday with the adorable lady bugs?
Remember the C&S Sketch?
Well.........I'm in love!!!

For the next 2 days you are going to see even more cards made with that sketch!
Sorry........I couldn't help it!
My mind just kept thinking of more and more dies that I could use!

So, you are stuck with this sketch for a few days!

I loved that these Oriental Trading pearls matched the bluish/green patterned paper!






Yep.......Here's the deets on that sketch, again!

I just love Clean & Simple's Sketch Challenges.  They are the one blog I make sure I visit and create with EVERY week.  This time, I did use the sketch as pictured (unlike yesterday).



Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Big & Bold Wishes stamp set
DCWV - Amber Autumn Box of Cards
DCWV - Linen Closet Mat Stack patterned paper
Beautiful Blooms #3 dies
Double Ended Banner die
Dark Chocolate ink
Oriental Trading - Pearl embellishments


6 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

It's ok. We can all tolerate your latest creation with that same 'ol sketch. It's a beauty!

Jessie said...

Stephanie you may use the same sketch but the card is totally different! Love it!

Michelle Philippi said...

It's a great layout - love the different things you're doing with it and customizing it to be male/female/different occasions.

Monica K. said...

Very cute, Stephanie! I like the polka dot patterns and the pearls. I like that sketch too! :) Looking forward to seeing the other cards you made!

Margaret M said...

Hey Stephanie!Great use of the sketch! I took a peek at that challenge blog...hum it looks like fun! TFS

Danielle Therese Greenwood said...

Awesome card, I can see why you love that sketch so much- its great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...