Saturday, April 23, 2011

Engagement card!

Good Morning
and
Happy Saturday!!!

Just a quickie post with a quick card.  I made this at about 6:30 this morning and I'm taking it with me to my hair appointment.....lol  My hairstylist and dear friend's daughter got engaged and I haven't had the chance to tell her congratulations except for on Facebook.
I got my PTI April release stamps on Thursday and could not wait to use BB: Chevron Stripes!!!  Not sure if they are wedding/engagement type stamps, but they really worked nicely on this card.

I hope she likes it!

I think the Brilliance Silver ink was the perfect touch of elegance for an engagement card.

Just carrying the stripes through to the inside.



Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Background Basics: Chevron Stripes stamp set
Big & Bold Wishes stamp set
Inside & Out: Baby stamp set (inside sentiment)
Stamper's Select White & Royal Velvet cardstock
Royal Velvet satin ribbon
Memento ink - Grape Jelly
Studio G. ink - Light Lavendar
Brilliance ink: Starlite Silver
Recollections - Rhinestone Strass


Thanks for stopping by!!!

5 comments:

Lisa V. said...

I love the inside treatment to go along with the beautiful cover. The stripes and flourish create such an elegant card.

Kara said...

so pretty...love the chevron....i need to order that set for sure!

Ted said...

Stephanie, I'm sure she'll love this card. I really like how the chevron pattern draws my eye up to the sentiment. Beautifully done! :)

Jessie said...

Great card Stephanie! I love the chevrons! I did not order this month so I am hoping to get that with my May release! Love it!

I'm Renee said...

Just used this set for the first time on a card...
sorry I'm so late on this one...
but LOVE the colors and you way you used it!
I think it's perfect for an engagement or wedding card!
Beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...