Monday, April 25, 2011

Black & White Squigglefly Monday Challenge!!!

It's an AMAZING Monday!!!
I have the day off 
and
it's a Squigglefly Challenge Monday!!!

This week's challenge is "Black & White."
Well, I had a bit of a problem with that.......so, even though I did throw in a splash of color, it took all that I had not to color my images........lol

For today's challenge, I used Paulette Long's Baby Cameo digital images.
I just love how these turned out!

Aren't they totally adorable as a pair?  Just perfect for someone who was having boy/girl twins!

Click to enlarge.  I loved how the polka dots are in both the ribbon and the little petals of the flowers.

Just the inside

For this one I tried to do stripes in the panels and stripes on the ribbon.  Again, you can click to enlarge.

Just the inside of the little boy card.


I used the Verve April - Week 2 sketch below to pull everything together and it really made everything coordinate better than I had thought........Flower panels for the little girl and striped panels for the little boy.  Works perfectly for me!


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Squigglefly Digital Images - Baby Cameos
Stamper's Select White & True Black cardstock
Inside & Out: Baby stamp set (inside sentiments)
Mambi Color Basics patterned paper - Black & White (boy card)
DCWV Mat Stack - Citrus (boy card)
Black & White Basics patterned paper (girl card)
Creative Memories patterned paper - Blooms (girl card)
Misc. black Ribbon
VersaFine - Onyx Black
Oriental Trading - Adhesive Pearls
Copic Markers - B14 & R85


I can't wait to see what you create using Black & White this week!
Get all the details at the Squigglefly Blog!!!


4 comments:

Holly said...

Stephanie, these turned out really cute! I love them! the sketch is a great one too.

bumblebee creations said...

Oh my goodness, are these ever just the cutest!!!! What a great image to use for this challenge!!!

Jessie said...

SO cute! Love the silhouette stamps of the kids! The small bit of color on the cards makes them pop!

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! Stephannie, these are so gorgeous looking!! LOVE the added color and pattern in your papers!! Beautifully done!! HUGS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...