Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Always Here for You Butterfly for 365 Cards & Color Throwdown Challenges!

Hello, Tuesday!!!

Since I've received my 3 new stamp sets from Skipping Stones Designs, I haven't been using much else.  The Always Here set that I used for my card today is so gorgeous!  I know I'll get a lot of use out of it.

I heat embossed the butterfly and then I sponged PTI's Orange Zest ink over top.  Love the effect!


I used a sketch from 365 Cards.  It's their Day 41 challenge and it worked perfectly for this card.  I also paired it with the Color Throwdown #136 Challenge.  The colors were absolutely perfect!




Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Skipping Stones Designs: Always Here stamp set
Spring Rain and Kraft cardstock
Echo Park patterned paper - A Walk in the Park
Mat Stack #4 die
Nesties - Classic Ovals Large
Stampin' Up Textured Impressions folder - Elegant Bouquet
Orange Zest satin ribbon and ink
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black
Filigree embossing powder - Clear


Have a fantastic day and thanks for stopping by!


9 comments:

Heidi said...

Beautiful!

Pam said...

Beautiful card!

Jessie said...

Wow! The butterfly is so cool embossed!! Love your card!

Linda said...

Love the butterfly! Great job!

annieambriel said...

Such a gorgeous card, total love your take on the sketch. :) Love your butterfly :)

Thanks for playing with us at 365cards SSS this week :)

Rose said...

ok that stamp set has now been moved up from "want" to "need" on my wish list at SSD :)

awesome card for the sketch girl :)

Manoli Navarro said...

Es preciosa!! me encanta la mariposa, las adoro.
Ha jugado genial con el skech

wendipooh13 said...

LOVE the butterfly!!! WOW!!! gorgeous!!!!

~ Sophia ~ said...

Absolutely stunning card!!
WAY TO GO..WAY TO GO!! = )

Thanks for joining us on 365 Cards this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...