Wednesday, April 13, 2011

2 more Relay for Life card for C&S #135 Sketch Challenge

It's mid week and time is flyin!
It's a wonderful Wednesday.  Isn't it???

Today's card is another with the Relay for Life theme......and again, I'm using my new favorite set from Skipping Stones Designs called Cancer Schmancer!

I'ave actually taken the C&S sketch below and used it in 2 directions in order to make 2 cards.
See what you think!

The Creative Memories patterned paper came with that long panel on the front as a sticker.  It worked perfectly for this ribbon as an accent.


This is the original card, that I actually made first.......the one above is a little different.



Here is the Clean & Simple #135 Sketch that I used.  Again, I've said this many times, but these sketches are so easy to use, yet depending on your elements and stamps, they can really make such beautiful cards.  I love these sketches!



Materials Used:
Skipping Stones Designs - Cancer Schmancer stamp set
Creative Memories patterned paper - Blooms
PTI - Raspberry Fizz, Sweet Blush & Stone cardstock
MFT - Perfect Bracket die
Marvy punch- Scalloped Circle



Thanks for stopping today!

5 comments:

Anne B said...

Love your take on the sketch, Stephanie. Must try that one too. Fantastic sentiment and what a great idea to do 2 cards and vary the layout a bit :)

Michelle Philippi said...

Precious...love the way you stamped the ribbon...

Linda said...

Great card!

Jill said...

Two more gorgeous cards, Steph! I love how you turned the sketch both ways!

Jessie said...

Great cards Stephanie! I love the die cut edges on both!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...