Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Wishing You Luck card for the MFT Weekly Sketch Challenge!

Need some luck???
Here's a card that would anyone needing some a great boost!

I know I've said it before but I just love the A la Mode line of stamps at MFT!  They are fun to color, fun to decorate and cover so many fun occasions.  This is one of the new releases from February and rather than using it for St. Pat's Day, I just made it for any occasion!

Take a peek!

Paper pieced the 4 leaf clover and her pants.  All of that paper coordinates so well w/ Simply Chartreuse!  You've go to click to enlarge this one........So pretty!

Click to enlarge!  I'm trying to capture the shimmer on the zig-zag patterned paper and the little green gems on the fancy frame tag.

Just dressing up the inside a bit.


In using these stamps, I also used the MFT Weekly Sketch #9 Challenge.  It worked perfectly with set and I had a ton of fun coordinating the patterned paper.  



Speaking of patterned paper, if you haven't run across the new DCWV Green Tea Stack.......HUNT IT DOWN!!!  OMG are the papers just so, so pretty!  Love each and every one of them!  I got my set at Michael's with a 40% off coupon.....and I had a GC!  ;-)



Materials Used:
MFT - A la Modes: Wishing You Luck
PTI cardstock - Simply Chartreuse & Stamper's Select White
DCWV - Green Tea Stack
Spellbinders Shapeabilities - Fancy Tags
Taylored Expressions - Tiny Twinkles
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic markers - E00, E000, E11, YG23, YG25, B97, E23, E25, E97


Have a great Tuesday!

9 comments:

Dana said...

Stephanie, this is fab! I love the texture of the CS and the small strip of PP. Great colors to brighten up the day too!

Kim O'Connell said...

I love a la modes MORE! ;) Love how you paper pieced her pants and the 4 leaf clover!

Karen C. said...

The paper piecing is awesome and the pattern on green and blue papers give a subtle texture. The image is so cute - love that giant 4 leaf clover!!

Keva said...

Oh, this is so cute!! I love the colors!Great coloring on her,too!

Rose said...

Love the colours you chose and the a la modes ARE irresistible - you got me hooked!!!
Very cute card!!

Lorraine said...

Love this! Great take on the sketch and love your use of patterned papers and paper piecing! and you've got me loving the A la modes too, lol.

Mad for Paper said...

This is fantastic. Green and Blue is one of my favorite color combos.
TFS
Ang

I'm Renee said...

Love this!
And I really love how you turned this into a card for anytime...
not just St. Pat's! :)
Because really...
who can't use a little luck?

Jill said...

Stephanie, LOVE your combo of papers/colors here! Too FAB! I've got to look up that Green Tea stack now! Love the A la Modes-just got my first one (the coffee one, lol!) and can't wait to use it. Just a super duper card all around!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...