Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thank You for Gina K. Color Challenge and Clean & Simple Sketch Challenge

Happy Thursday to ya!!!

I had such fun with this one because it was super quick and turned out great.

You can click to enlarge this to see the beautiful Gina K. freebie patterned paper!

Simple inside panel.



I just loved the Clean & Simple #130 Sketch, but you really have to have a pretty paper that you want to showcase.  Well, this week, Gina K. sent out an email offering a free digital background paper and if you read my blog at all, you know that I just love digi papers!!!  So, this paper was perfect!  

AND.....

Add in Gina K.'s Color Spotlight #14 Challenge which focuses on yellow, black and red.......and you really have an awesome combination USING her new patterned paper freebie!  
I love it when a plan comes together!  ;-)



Materials Used:
Gina K. - Block Greetings & free patterned paper
PTI cardstock - True Black & Lemon Tart
PTI - Banner Border Die
MFT - Black Ribbon Collection
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black
PTI Vintage buttons - Holiday Mix
 PTI - Pure Poppy Twine
Unknown red cardstock



Thanks for checking out my blog today!!!


9 comments:

Debbie Gaydos said...

Stephanie, I LOVE this... such a sweet and pretty card! Beautiful!

Chris said...

Love hoe simple that sketch is, but SO stunning!

Becky Carafa said...

This is lovely!

Keva said...

Ooh! Love the colors together. It's a very pretty card!

Kelly said...

Love it! I have never played with digi papers before...

I'm Renee said...

Love it!
And just downloaded a batch of freebies from Gina K myself...
I don't remember this one though!
So loving the digi papers!

Linda said...

Great card Stephanie! Mmmm .. I love yellow so I really like this! You did a great job!

Danielle Therese Greenwood said...

Love this card, the layout is such a great way to showcase pretty paper like that one!

Jill said...

Simple--love the embossed/debossed detailing on your sentiment shape!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...