Sunday, March 27, 2011

Thank You card for Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger Challenge

Happy Sunday, everyone!

I have a really sweet card for you today and I can't wait to share it with you.

This is only the second time I've entered the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger Challenge because I'm so intimidated by the images and the creations that others make for these.

This trigger image, however, was different.  As soon as I saw it, I instantly thought SPRING!!!  We have had such a horrible winter that when I saw these bright and bold colors.......my mind went right to spring.  I tried to carry the polka dots through the flowers by using PTI's Bitty Background Blocks stamp set on the die cut buttons using PTI's Buttoned Up #2 dies and colored cardstock.  They came out so perfect!



Here is the card I created for the challenge!

The inspiration of Spring and polka dots are what make this card so fun!

I just love how the inside of this turned out!


And so that you can see the image that was used for the Tuesday Trigger........
Aren't those colors just fun!

Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Blooming Button Bits stamp set
Bitty Background Blocks stamp set
Round & Round stamp set (little flowers on the inside)
Gina K. - Lean on Me stamp set (flower stems)
Stamper's Select White cardstock
DCWV - Green Tea Stack
Simply Chartreuse, Orange Zest and Snow White ink
VersaMagic ink - Thatched Straw
Double Ended Banner die & Buttoned Up #2 die
The Twinery twine - Peapod


Thanks for visiting my blog today!
I hope you get some creative time to make something FABULOUS!!!


13 comments:

onecraftymama said...

I love this trigger...so many awesome inspirations to look at :) I love the sentiment banner & the sweet button flowers you created!

Chris said...

Adorable take on that trigger! The flowers are so happy, and the leafy color block is genius!

Linda said...

Love those buttons! Great card!

Jessie said...

Awesome card Stephanie!!! Love the flowers! I love how you did the button centers! Neat idea! May have to try that! Have a great day!

June K. said...

oh, oh So cute. I love those flowers.

Jocelyn said...

Super pretty card! I'm loving those flowers with the buttons!!

Kara said...

really cute! love the flowers!

Ted said...

I love how you used the patterned paper for grass! :)

Kim O'Connell said...

Sure. Rub it in. I tried to order those button dies today and they are sold out. Hmph. ;)

Margaret M said...

Great job on the trigger! Don't you just love the button die!

Jen said...

Another winner. Not sure why you had to pluck up the moxy to play as you've certainly "Got Game"! You've got crazy skills that inspire me no end. I can't get over how cute those flowers are. So springy and so very well done. Perfection!

Sue Ann said...

Super FUN and so pretty!!!

Cath said...

Hey Stephanie! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you gave it a go! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...