Friday, March 25, 2011

Sweet Pea for the Mojo Monday & CR84FN Challenges!

Happy, Happy Friday to ya!!!
I'm so very happy to have the weekend begin today at 4:00!!!

Just a quick post as I have scheduled this to post last night and there's only 10 minutes before American Idol is on.......lol

I have been dabbling with some of my new stamps from PTI's March release.  I just love the Background Basics: Gingham stamps that I got and had to practice lining them up.......Not to shabby for my 2nd try.


Looking at this photo, I should have had the pea and sentiment a little lower on the white panel.


I used several challenges for this card.  Mojo Monday's #183 Sketch Challenge and CR84FN's #20 Color Challenge





Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Baby Button Bits stamp set
Background Basics: Gingham stamp set
Plum Pudding, Lavender Moon, Royal Velvet and Stamper Select white cardstock
Royal Velvet and Simply Chartreuse felt
Michael's - White felt
Beautiful Blooms II dies
Memento ink - Grape Jelly
Studio G. - Bright Lime Green
Vintage Button Mix - Holiday
Misc. Green Button


Have a fantastic Friday and thanks for stopping by today!



13 comments:

Jessie said...

Great card! Love the flower and the gingham background is great!

Margaret M said...

Hey Stephanie! I really like the flower on this card! I've got to try making some too!

Karen C. said...

Oohh.. that purple and green combo is great. Love the gingham background too - it really adds such a fun touch to baby cards.

Debgem said...

I really like this card - the felt flower is fab, and so is the button pea pod! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Kelly said...

Love the purple and green combo!

Sue Lelli said...

Stephanie, LOVE the flwer and the sweet pea and the gingham! Super Cute! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Super cute card Stephanie! That felt flower looks fab! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

Lorraine said...

Beautiful take on the color challenge and love the gingham background you created.

Itsy Bitsy Snippets said...

I love the color on this card and your gingham looks great.

Linda said...

Great job with the gingham! Great card!

Stephanie Kraft said...

Sweet card, Stephanie! Love the gingham background and felt flowers.. Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

Andrea M said...

This is so adorable!!! Love your layout! The gingham is gorgeous! I love that stamp too! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN! Wonderful take on the challenge colors!

Anna (doctorfoodie) said...

Lovely! You did a great job lining up the gingham too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...