Sunday, March 20, 2011

More Christmas Cards for 2011!!!

Yes........I made Christmas cards in March!!!

My goal this year was to make 8 Christmas cards each month leading up to Christmas 2011.....and I did start off rather well with making 12 in January. But, with illness and whatnot, I didn't make any in February.  So, when I saw the following sketch, I knew that this would make cute Christmas cards that would mail easily.

I made 2 versions......Pure Poppy matting and Pine Feather matting.  They both turned out great!

Seven more down for a total of 19 cards made to date.





Here's the sketch that I used from Clean & Simple Sunday.  It was just perfect for a mailable Christmas card.  Since that was something I didn't think about last year, I am definitely focusing on that for this year.



Materials used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Holiday Wishes stamp set
Pure Poppy, Pine Feather and Stamper's Select White cardstock
DCWV patterned paper - Christmas Combo
Colorbox ink - Warm Red & Evergreen
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Scalloped Rectangles



Thanks for taking a look today!

5 comments:

Mad for Paper said...

I am so impressed. Lovely cards.
TFS
Ang

Karen said...

Oh how I am so jealous that you've started on your Christmas cards! I didn't send out any last year because I just didn't get time......and I felt bad because of that too!

I just love your design Stephanie - simple, and effective......my kinda card!

Karen
x

Jessie said...

Great cards! I really need to do the Christmas card thing too!!

Brenda Dean said...

These cards are gorgeous! I love them! Thank you for playing my Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge.

Jill said...

Inspired, Stephanie! What simple, attractive Christmas cards--I'm going to remember these!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...