Friday, March 11, 2011

Birthday Card for CPS Sketch Challenge!

Since it's the beginning of the month...........my new {stamps} of life stamps arrived.  I just love being part of this club.........Stamps arrive about the 4th to 5th and I get to play!!! Yay!!!

This month's stamps are just adorable and I can see myself using them quite a bit!  They are called "Cake2Build" and they are cute, cute, cute!  So many ways to use them.  I decided to do my favorite technique.......paper piecing!

Here's my card!

I just love this bright DCWV paper!!!  It's so fun and perfect for a friend's birthday!

Trying to show off the dimension of the little heart on the top of the cake and the sentiment panel.

Another set from the {stamps} of life used on the inside.  Fits the card just perfect!


I decided to use them for the new CPS #208 Sketch Challenge.  Since the {stamps} of life are their sponsor this week, I wanted to feature them in their sketch!  Gotta give some love to these awesome stamps!


Materials Used:
the {stamps} of life - Cake2Build & Greetings4Birthday
PTI - Raspberry Fizz & Stamper's Select White cardstock
DCWV - The Stack 6
Copic Markers - RV17, BG72
VersaFine - Onyx Black


Thanks so much for taking a look today!



13 comments:

Keva said...

Stephanie, this is too cute! I really love that image..very cool!

phatelara said...

So purrty!! Love it very much! :) Visiting from CPS, btw!

Debbie, Crafty Heart

Monica K. said...

Very cute, Stephanie! Love the paper piecing. :)

BethieJ said...

Stephanie I LOVE it! That cake is so CUTE!!!
Have a GREAT weekend!

Linda said...

Great card Stephanie! I got this stamp set and haven't opened it yet. Looks like a fun one!

christy compton hall said...

Love all those patterns - I want to eat that scrumptious cake right up!

Debbie Gaydos said...

So, so pretty! You rocked this set! Thanks for the inspiration!

Michelle Philippi said...

Love the paperpieced cake and those glitter brads are a great addition!

Emily said...

Great take on the sketch!

Cassie_lu said...

beautiful paper piecing

Kristin said...

these are so cute... love paper piecing and you do really well with sketches! sorry i've not been around!! i've missed your creations ;-)

Danielle Therese Greenwood said...

Such a cute card, you rocked that paper piecing! I love the papers you chose.

Jill said...

Love these colors too! (DCWV has some great paper!) Right up my alley. :-) What a cute stamp set--and I love the inside sentiment. It would be a great one to have!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...