Monday, February 14, 2011

Thanks for Your Support card for Skipping Stones Sketch Challenge, OCC Challenge and PDC Color Challenge

Happy Monday!!!

If it's Monday, then it's a Squigglefly Monday!!!
I don't have a Squigglefly card for you today, but I have several scheduled to go up later this week.

You still have to go check out the Squigglefly challenge, though!!! Who wouldn't want the chance for free digi images, right? 



Now on to today's card!

I have totally been neglecting some of the cutest stamps in my collection........stamps from Skipping Stones Designs.  So, this weekend, I decided to give them some love!

Isn't that bra adorable?  I paper pieced it and the hanger.  The new larger Limitless Layers Circles dies from PTI are awesome for images!!!  I can see doing this quite often!

I just loved the hanger stamp so I wanted to include it with the inside sentiment.  Very appropriate!  ;-)

This card was so very fun to make!  I love the soft colors of the Sweet Blush and Fine Linen......It was just perfect for the colors in the PDCC68 Color Challenge.  It's not shabby chic but the colors are just wonderful!  Add in the sketch from Skipping Stones #63 Sketch Challenge and I think I have a winner.
Finally, Our Creative Corner has a Cut It Out Challenge this week where you have to feature some kind of cutting technique........and since I just love paper-piecing images, this definitely would work!


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
 Skipping Stones Designs - Bras: Vol. 1
Sweet Blush, Kraft and Stamper's Select White card stock
Distressed Dots & Pink Patterns patterned paper
Limitless Layers: 2 1/2" Circles dies
Double Ended Banner die
Sweet Blush grosgrain ribbon
Memento ink - Rich Cocoa





Thanks for checking out my blog today!   

25 comments:

Anna said...

Stephanie-

Thanks for your kind words on my blog. I was so excited to win Day 7at PTI! What a surprise an blessing. Can't wait to get my new goodies, makes the releases purchases a little easier! Noted you are part of a new challenge blog. I would love to get on board if you still have space. www.craftsinthe bend.blogspot.com. Thanks-Anna

Karen said...

When I saw the thumbnail I smiled. But I must admit I had a little giggle when I saw the inside. I absolutely love it.

Janet said...

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a sweet comment :) Your card is adorable! Love the sentiment & the hangers inside!

Anna (doctorfoodie) said...

:) Thanks for making me smile; fun card! Great colours and layout.

Danielle Therese Greenwood said...

What a great card, love the colors and layout. These stamps always crack me up too.

Danielle Therese Greenwood said...

Great card, I love what you did with the colors and layout. Those stamps always crack me up.

Lorraine said...

Pretty card! Love that stamp, the sentiments and the soft colors!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Yes, those are some cute stamps, Stephanie! They look great with our challenge colors this week, too. Like some soft, sexy lingerie! THanks for joining us at the Cafe this week.

Kelly said...

Love this card! The bra image and sentiment are so cute!

Amy said...

I saw this sketch and thought it was a good one! I like that you tied in a color challenge here too! Fun stamps!

**Thanks for the tips on the printer!! :)

*Vicki* said...

Stephanie, this is really sweet!! I love the image and your soft colors hun!!HUGS

Holly said...

Love the colors you used Stephanie! The inside sentiment is too cute!

Kristin said...

Oh how I love this! The sentiment is so great with the bra - I'm going to have to get that! I really like your card, and am with you on the PTI layers dies. Thanks for joining us this week at the OCC for the "Cut It Out" challenge!

Kim O'Connell said...

Snicker snicker snort snort! That's so funny! Pretty oclors!

Cathy Weber said...

Cute and funny. Very good card and such a good take on the sketch.

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

I love it! Such an amusing card and so beautifully made. Great colors and patterns too. That great paper piecing really makes it stand out! Terrific job on the Cut it Out challenge. So happy you were able to join in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

Michele Gross said...

Love that stamp set-its become one of my favs :) Super cute card and love the inside!!

Huguenot Girl said...

What a fun card! Made me smile - so super cute!

Diane Gilbert said...

What a great card, makes me smile! great job on the 'Cut it Out' challenge. Thanks for playing along with 'Our Creative Corner' this week!

Andrea Ewen said...

Too cute! A lovely "supportive" card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Play Date Cafe!

Indy said...

Really liked the colors and simplicity of the card! Good job!

~amy~ said...

I love it...can't go wrong with that SSD set and your color combo! Thanks for joining at Skipping Stones Design!

Kandi Phillips said...

I so love the adorable outside and the super cute inside you did! Great card I love it! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!

Sharon said...

Stephanie~
I just love your card! I think the polka dots were the perfect choice, and I love the layout, too! What a wonderful job, and I'm glad you entered our challenge over @ OCC. I hope that we get to see more of your wonderful work!

Barb's Boys said...

I love the soft colors you chose! Awesome card, thanks for playing with the Stamp Tramps!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...