Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Teddy Garden card for the CPS #205 Card Sketch Challenge

It's Hump Day!!!
We have made it half way through the week!!!

Another Squigglefly card for you today.  This one has no sentiments.......just a note card to make someone smile.  Teddy Garden is another newly released image from the very talented artist, Marla Shega.  Her drawings are so detailed that you really don't have to worry about shading with your Copic markers.  I just love her images!

Isn't this bear just adorable?  I love all the detail in this image!





I also used this card for the Card Positioning Systems #205 Sketch Challenge.  After I flipped the sketch, it was perfect since I needed a larger focal panel for my image.  I love it when a plan comes together!  ;-)



Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
 Squigglefly Digital Stamps - Teddy Garden 
New Leaf and Enchanted Evening card stock
Georgia Pacific card stock
Creative Memories paper flowers and ribbon - Reminisce



Thanks for checking out my blog today!   

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh my gosh, the coloring on that bear is amazing!!!! Have you taken a copics class?

Holly said...

Super card Stephanie! I used the same image today! You are so right about how easy and fun Marla's images are to color.

Lea L. said...

This is adorable!! Great job with the CPS sketch! ♥♥♥

Danielle Therese Greenwood said...

You are on a roll! Rockin' job with the coloring roo!

Jacqueline said...

Great Job Stephaine - that bear is simply adorable. I invite you to comment on my sketch that I just posted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...