Monday, February 28, 2011

Squigglefly Monday - Scraps Challenge, 365 Cards and Totally Hues Challenges

Happy Monday!!!
Another Squigglefly challenge for you this week that is fun, fun, fun!!!



First the card.......... 


Another card for me to use with my monogram on it!!!



Now the clues!   



What does this...........


this.............


and this...............
have to do with this week's challenge?



SCRAPS!!!

Yep!  This week you are challenged to use scraps in your card!   I have so many scraps that this card was totally made from them except for the base!
***Rolls eyes***
I'm hoping that I don't find myself alone in admitting that......lol

In order to make my scraps look beautiful, I found a few other challenges to pair them with.  This will be my 2nd card for the Totally Hues #2 Challenge.  I just love these colors together!!!  I'll aslo be using it for the 365 Cards - Day 364 Sketch Challenge.  I made the card to fit an office-sized envelope, so it's a 4"x9" card.




I hope to see your card in this week's Squigglefly challenge!  All cards made with scraps are eligible, but if you use any Squigglefly images on your card (including freebies) you have a chance to win a prize!!!


And......to help you out with a special "green" holiday that is coming up, Squigglefly has all of their St. Patrick's Day images on sale!!!  CLICK HERE to go check them out!  Scroll to the bottom of that page and you'll see all of the images on sale.


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
 Squigglefly Digital Images - Monogram: Frames
Squigglefly Digital Images - Monogram: Girly 
Fancy Flourishes stamp set
Aqua Mist, Raspberry Fizz, Sweet Blush and Ocean Tides card stock  
Spellbinder Nestabilities - Large Scalloped Circles 
Medium Scallop Border die
Dark Chocolate ink and satin ribbon
Studio G. ink - Hot Pink

Thanks for checking out my blog today!   

5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Stephanie, I love your card hun!! Such a brilliant idea and what a great way to present the challenge hun!! :) HUGS

Terri said...

Great use of your scraps. Way to go for incorporating the other challenges too!

Holly said...

I really love this one Stephanie. Great color combination and that die cut to frame the monogram is gorgeous!

Chris said...

Love your colors and your flourishes are so elegant!

Card Crazy said...

Love your card, Stephanie, and your presentation is fun and creative! Enjoyed reading it.
Sue S.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...