Sunday, February 6, 2011

Spring Flowers for Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge

Happy Super Bowl Sunday, to all of you!
My heart is with those Steelers!!!  Gooooo Black & Gold!

Okay, okay........I'm on with the post.

Just a simple SPRINGY card for the Mojo Monday #176 Sketch Challenge.
 Yep......I yelled SPRING because I am so tired of snow!!!


This was such a fun design shape to create.  I simply cut my patterned paper into the panel for the front and turned it over to hand draw a curve.  I cut it out and then placed it on top of the white panel on the bottom.  Such fun!

I think what  I love most about this card is the bright green with the bright pink paper.



Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Shery K. Designs - Love in Paris Mega Paper Pack 
YOF: Daffodils (sentiment)
Simply Chartreuse and Stamper's Select White card stock
Irene's Garden flowers - Jar O' Blooms: Pinks
Prima flowers - Got Flowers: Summer 3
Vintage Holiday Button Mix
The Twinery twine - Pink Sorbet 
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black





Thanks for checking out my blog today!   

12 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

That is so lovely and oh so springy! Love that sentiment!

Tammy said...

Fabulous Stephanie! The dp is gorgeous.

Sue Ann said...

Perfect ~~ love the colors and flowers that should for sure melt your snow!!! I was just thinking about you and your magnets that you made sometime ago ... I am off to search your blog to find who you bought them from :)

Suzanne said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Stephanie. The dp is beautiful and the cascade of flowers is stunning. I also like the cas inside panel. Thanks for a well needed burst of spring.

BethieJ said...

Stephanie this is FABULOUS!! So PRETTY and SPRINGY!!!
Nice take on the sketch!
Have a GREAT day!

JessicaLynn said...

Happy Superbowl Sunday,
I just wanted to say hello and to also say that I just love this card. The colors that you picked for it are perfect.
I am giving away a set of free clear stamps on my blog, please come on over and take a look. http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/

Have a great day!
Jessica Lynn

Karen C. said...

Great card Stephanie. I certainly don't think of snow when I look at the pretty grouping of flowers, the colourful paper and the lovely sentiment. Spring is just around the corner...right?!

Chris said...

Love! This card with it's cascading flowers just makes me happy!

Margaret M said...

Great job on the challenge. I like the cascading flowers and the stamping on the top part of the card!

Karen said...

Stephanie - this is totally lovely! Just like Chris's post above me, I love those cascading flowers - perfect take on the challenge!

Luv Karen
x

Renee said...

Love the colors ;)
This card is gorgeous.
Love those cascading flowers and the paper is gorgeous!
And I think everyone is need of some Spring right now!
Rooting for the Steelers with you :)

*And I love you visiting me and all your sweet comments...come by anytime! I try to get by a few times a week...even if I don't always leave a comment...I know:(

christy compton hall said...

LOVE those colors! You did a great job on the sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...