Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Set of 4 Gardening Note Cards for Clean & Simple #127 Sketch Challenge

Happy Tuesday!!!

I have a special treat today..........
A note card assortment that just turned out so pretty!

I have so many friends that garden, so when I saw this Garden Tools Bouquet image at Squigglefly this past Saturday, I knew I had to make a bunch of cards using it.  Marla Shega is the artist behind this beautiful image.  Wait until you see another one of her images for the card coming up tomorrow!



Here is a set of 4 cards!

I used the same Copic colors for the tools but changed up the twine/straw that was around them and the borders.  Then I matched it to the card stock base.

Giving you a peek at the inside.  Click to enlarge!

I really like these muted colors and the torn paper.

If you click to enlarge, you will see that the first card has a deep blue strip and then second one is brown.

Isn't that image just beautiful???  It seriously only took me about a half hour to color all 4 images and then about 40 minutes to assemble all 4 cards.  Of course, it was made a bit easier by using the Clean & Simple #127 Sketch Challenge.  This will be a sketch that I use often.  Absolutely love it!






Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
 Squigglefly Digital Stamps - Garden Tools Bouquet 
New Leaf, Spring Moss, Melon Berry & Summer Sunrise card stock
Take Three: Fall stamp set (sentiment)
Creative Memories - Tearing Tool
Creative Memories - Reminisce and Delightful paper flowers
Creative Memories - Reminisce paper ribbon
Basic Grey patterned paper - Marjolaine
Georgia Pacific 110lb. card stock
Spellbinders Nestabilities   
VersaFine ink - Vintage Sepia
Copic markers - E57, E59, T4, T6, G17, YR24, YG25, YG63, YR02
Assorted Brads


Thanks for checking out my blog today!   

7 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

So pretty! I love the variety of color combos and flowers!

*Vicki* said...

Such a beautiful job with the images!! :)

Holly said...

Stephanie, these are really so extra special. I am copying your idea to make a set as a gift for my best friend's mom. Really, really nice!

Card Crazy said...

Lovely cards. You did such a wonderful job with this sweet image. I must try something for spring with this. You inspired me :)
Sue S.

Michelle Philippi said...

What a great little set! Love the colors too....your friends are gonna love 'em!

Linda said...

Very cute set of cards! You have some lucky friends! They will love them.

Emily said...

Fun set! I like that you finished the insides, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...