Saturday, February 5, 2011

PTI's Anniversary Bash! A Look Back to Your Favorite!

Today begins 5 days of contests for the wonderful stamp company PaperTrey Ink's 4th Anniversary.  This is my most favorite company and I can't even believe how many of their products I have purchased since starting in July.

Nichole, the company owner, had an awesome post on her blog today "looking back" at her favorites that the DT had created.  She also asked each DT member to post their most favorite creation from the past year.  Then she extended the invitation to all of PTI's followers in a sort of "blog hop" contest.  Check out all of the details HERE.

I have so many absolute favorite PTI cards from this year, but I think this is my pride and joy.  To be able to create something this beautiful as inspired by Maile Belles was an amazing feat for this new stamper.  But, I did it!  You can see all of the original details and the tutorial I used to make it by clicking HERE.





Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Mat Stack #2 Collection
Year of Flowers: Morning Glories (sentiment)
Stamper's Select White and True Black card stock
Brilliance ink - Starlite Silver
Martha Stewart glitter - Sterling
Scor-Tape - 1/4" (Used 2 strips of it side-by-side)


 Thanks for the look back to all of your favorites, Nichole and PTI design team.  You all have given us stampers so much inspiration throughout this past year!!!

Thanks for checking out my blog today!   

15 comments:

Kara said...

wow....so elegant and sparkly!! really great:)

Kristin said...

I loved this card when I saw it the first time... awesome!

Keva said...

Oohh!!! This totally rocks!! Brilliant.

Emily said...

Graet job! Can't wait to get my MS2 set to try Maile's technique out for myself!

Monica K. said...

I remember seeing this card before, Stephanie, and loving it! It's such a gorgeous and elegant card!!

Cathy Weber said...

I remember this one! I loved the shininess and delicate features on the stamp-created doily. It was great and still is.

christy compton hall said...

I'm so glad for this challenge... I never saw this card and it is STUNNING. You did a beautiful job Stephanie!

Terri said...

Great choice. This was on of my favorites of yours too!

Steph H said...

Now that's thinking outside the box! Using a mat stack image to create a focal masterpiece - no wonder this is your favorite! Very elegant.

Kelly S. said...

EXCELLENT stamping on this, it's so lovely!

Lori said...

that is awesome!!

Jen said...

No surprises here. Because this card is crazy beautiful! It would be my fave too if I were as outrageously crafty as you! What a goodie! Well picked.

Lee Anne said...

I've got to try this technique. Your card is breath-taking.

Holly said...

beautiful card Stephanie!

Kay said...

Stunning- I've really got to try that. I really love the dramatic color combo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...