Thursday, February 10, 2011

PTI Button Challenge!!!

WOW!!! These PTI Anniversary Challenges sure do keep you busy!
This is the 2nd post for me today, so be sure to hit "home" and scroll down to see the first PTI Color Challenge card I posted today!

Today, Nichole challenged us to use buttons in a creative, unique way on a project.  The prize package is simply awesome!  A button filled prize worth over $200!!!!  If you hurry, you can find the details in her thread, HERE



Here's my card project!!!

I used the marbles from the Friendship Jar Fillers, but made them look like buttons.......or, at least I hope I made it look like a jar filled with buttons.

Just a close up......but, you can click to enlarge it even further.

I thought that the sentiment from Signature Series: Dressform was just perfect for the inside!




Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Friendship Jar stamp set & dies
Friendship Jar Fillers stamp set
Signature Series: Dressform stamp set (inside sentiment)
Bazzill Basics card stock - Lakeshore
Stamper's Select White card stock
Color Couture - Vol. 11 
Fresh Snow satin ribbon 
Fresh Snow ink  
VersaMagic ink - Aegean Blue
Cuttlebug - Swiss Dot embossing folder
Copic markers - B91, BG11, BV02, RV11

Thanks for checking out my blog today!   

13 comments:

Sandy said...

I love this card. The colors are so sweet. I can't wait to see what the jar filler will be this month.

Keva said...

This is adorable!

Karen C. said...

Love the sweet pastel colours, Stephanie. The sentiment is just perfect too.

I'm Renee said...

It's adorable and I love it!
Love YOUR colors!;)
I just left a comment on someone's blog saying ours don't look anything alike...then I saw I clicked on the wrong one! LOL
She thinks I'm a quack now...
maybe she's right...
or I'm just really needing some caffeine!:)
But all I can say is...
Brilliant minds think alike!

Eva said...

I love this idea...what a creative way to use the marble stamp and buttons!

Kim O'Connell said...

Smarty pants! Such a great idea!

Dana said...

I love this Stephanie! I have a stamp similar but mines just a plain mason jar. This have given me some great ideas!
Thanks!!
Dana

Suzanne said...

ADORABLE!!!! I love that you decorate the inside too!

Kay said...

Gorgeous- I love that jar of happy buttons!

Cathy Weber said...

Adorable card Stephanie. I love how you made those marbles (which I would never use), into buttons that we all would use! Great idea. I especially like the sentiment you used on the inside. Really nice.

Kelly S. said...

Oh that is such a great idea! I was wondering from the thumbnail how you go all of those buttons in that little jar! Love the pastels!

Jen said...

Excuse me, but I think YOU are the treasure. This is such a darling card. I love, love love your use of the jar with the marble/button combo. Genius!

Amy said...

Ok, now you've gone and given me soo many new ideas for button cards! This jar image is one! (i've been bad and barely inked up this set :( ) Great job with the button challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...