Friday, February 11, 2011

PTI Anniversary Tag w/ a Frame!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY EVENING!!!

Once again, this is the 2nd post for the day since PTI is celebrating their 4th Anniversary!  Please scroll down to see the post I did this morning with a spring tree using Flowersoft!


So.........Another day, another PTI Anniversary challenge!!!
Today, Nichole challenged us to create a tag that incorporates a frame of some kind.  You can click HERE to get all of the details as you still have some time to enter if you'd like.

Here's my tag!!!



I think it came out really, really cute although this picture does not do it justice.  I used Tag Sale #2 and stamped one of the new 2011 Birthday Tags on the top.  Then, I sponged all of the edges of all of the pieces with Chai ink.  Next I layered from top to bottom, Tag Sale #2, Mat Stack #4, Mat Stack #1 with a center cut with Fillable Frames #7.  I did pop that last piece up using dimensionals. 

The only disappointment I have is that line on the left side of the Fillable Frame #7 stamp.  It is a little slice going right through the stamp.  I hadn't inked up this set yet (bad, bad Stephanie), so I didn't notice it when I took it off of the acetate.  I did dig out my receipt, so I'll have to contact customer service for a new one.  Unfortunately, I didn't have time to chose a different frame after I noticed the quality.

Overall, I really like the tag and hope to make another that I can use with a birthday gift.

I hope you enjoyed taking a look, too!


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
 Fillable Frames #7  stamp set and die 
2011 Birthday Tags stamp set 
Tag Sale #2 die
Mat Stack #1 & #4 dies
Chai, Dark Chocolate & Ocean Tides ink
Aqua Mist and Kraft card stock 
Ocean Tides grosgrain ribbon



Thanks for checking out my blog today!   

9 comments:

Cathy Weber said...

Wow, you really know how to layer a tag Stephanie. It is beautiful. You used so many great colors and dies to make your tag. Too bad about the FF #7. I am sure Cust Serv will replace it for you.

Jeanne said...

Love the colors and layers. You have really been busy with all of your beautiful Challenge cards this week.

Kay said...

I love those luscious colors and all those great layers!

christy compton hall said...

Way to layer the tags and mats! This is one of my favorite color combos, too! Bummer about that 'slice', I hope they get you a new one.

Tracey McNeely said...

Really cute, great colours and great layering.

Kristii said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love all the layrers!!!

Caryn said...

Hey Stephanie - thanks for joining us!! This is a gorgeous tag hun, even with the unfortunate blemish on your stamp (I'm sure PTI will sort that for you). Love the colours - AM is in my top 3 for sure.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Aimes said...

Love the layering on this tag (and that gorgeous colour combo too!) Contact PTI Customer Service: I'm sure they'll replace your stamp for ya!
Thanks so much for joining us on A Passion for Promarkers!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Michelle Philippi said...

Love this taggie with all the fun stacking....and the colors are perfect for either a male or a female which is good to have both on hand in a pinch...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...