Thursday, February 3, 2011

P.S. I Love You card for Inkspirations & CR84FN Challenges

Happy Thursday!!!!  It's almost the weekend!

Today I've made yet another Valentine card.  It's not quite your traditional colors, but I do think it catches your eye.  




I'm combining the CR84FN #13 Color Challenge with the Inkspirations #55 Sketch Challenge.  Both of these challenges worked perfectly together once I found the most perfect patterned paper!  When I first saw this paper in Dawn's Color Couture Vol. 11 download, I wasn't sure I'd ever use it......Enter today's color challenge and you have a match made in heaven.

Speaking of "heaven".....I am just totally loving my new Canon Pixma printer (DH got it for me for Christmas).  I have been printing digital papers up like a storm and it is just amazing! The colors come out so vibrant and clear.  I just love it!


Here's the card to fit both challenges!

Love the felt on the focal image!  And I'm just loving that ribbon that I found at Michael's.

You have to have kisses for your Valentine.  Right?  ;-)




Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Love Songs stamp set
Color Couture digital paper - Vol. 11 (December download) 
Pure Poppy, Kraft and Hawaiian Shores card stock
Limitless Layers: 1 3/4" Circle dies
Pure Poppy felt
Michael's - Sugar & Spice ribbon 
Fillable Frames #8 (sentiment inside)
Fillable Frames #4 stamp set & die (inside) 

Dark Chocolate ink
ColorBox Chalk ink - Warm Red


Thanks for checking out my blog today!   

20 comments:

christy compton hall said...

Those papers are so bright and beautiful - you paired them up so nicely! I love the felt, too!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Very pretty card Stephanie! I can't believe that BG paper is digi~the colors are so vibrant! Love the felt doily! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

Amy said...

You are making digi papers look very appealing! Wonderful take on the challenge!

Danielle Therese Greenwood said...

Love this card Stephanie! The combination of elements and papers is just fabulous.

Sue Lelli said...

P.S. I LOVE this card! LOVE how you used that sketch with our colors and the inside is FAB, too! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Marisa said...

Love the BG squares! Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirations this week :)

Jen Carter said...

Wow!! That paper did print out so nice and bright!! Very pretty cards!

H2 :) said...

Your bright digi papers looks great teamed with the Kraft background. Love the felt lacey circle. :)

Kara said...

cute!! love those lips on the inside!

Sara Mac said...

What a great card! Love that digi paper. Don't you just love this color combo?

Jen said...

I have never used digi-papers before. Hmmm. another Stephanie inspired bit of fun I must look into. You eneabler you. I adore the colors used particularly in the second one. So very lovely.

Linda said...

Very cute card. I haven't tried the digital papers. Thanks for the inspiration!

Baseret said...

Wow! That digi paper is the perfect color combo, and the ribbon is perfect too! Love this card!

Jeanne said...

What a winner! Love the digi paper and the textures that you have added. You are a very productive artist!

Debgem said...

Wonderful backing paper - it's perfect!! The felt doily and greeting look great. So nice to see the inside too! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Terri said...

Love it! That paper looks great cut up like that.

Angy said...

Sweet! Love both projects...

Stephanie Kraft said...

Sweet card, Stephanie! Love the digi DP! Thanks for playing with CR84FN!

Heather Jensen said...

Great digi paper. These colors are perfect for a valentine. :)
Thanks for playing at CR84FN!

Andrea M said...

Such a beautiful card!!! Gorgeous Valentine! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!! Can't wait to see what you create next week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...