Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Baby Bee card for Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge

Hello all my crafty friends!!!

We're off to a great day with a baby card!!! 
Wait until you see this one!


Sweet Sunday Sketches are one of my absolute favorites.  I can't put my finger on to why exactly.........but they aren't CAS, but they aren't "over the top," either.  They are justtttttttttttttt right!!!  So, obviously, I just have to use them EVERY week!!!  This one was just perfect for an adorable baby card that I have to make.

I also got to use more new digital papers that I got from Etsy.  The name of the shop is DreAmLoft.  The prices are super wonderful and if you only sell a small amount of cards.......you don't need to buy a commercial license.....EVEN better!!!  Anyway.....the link to the exact plaid paper I used is in the materials list at the bottom.


Here's my cutie-pa-tootie baby card!

Isn't that bee heading toward the flower just the cutest?  Look at that scrumptious, plaid digital paper!!!

I had to get a shot of all the iridescent glitter on the bee's wings.  So, yummy!

And finally.......Here's the inside!  Love using PTI's Simple Sentiments for the inside of cards, too!

Well...........That's all the cuteness I have for you today!  
Have a wonderful rest of the week!


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
 Baby Button Bits stamp set
Simple Sentiments stamp set (inside sentiment)
  DreAmLoft digital paper - Plaids in Pastels
New Leaf & Stamper's Select White card stock
Heidi Grace patterned paper - Sweet Whimsy
MFT - Rolled Rose die
Palette Glitter - Ultrafine Prisma
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black
Spring Mix button
Prima e. - Pearl 

Thanks for checking out my blog today!   

13 comments:

Kara said...

so soft and pretty...love the plaid background too!

Kim O'Connell said...

Super sweet! I love how you give love to te inside of your cards, too!

christy compton hall said...

Really cute take on the sketch! I love the glittery bee heading towards the flower - it inspires me to use this set again!

Kay said...

Aww, it's so sweet, and I love the glittery bits on his little wings!

Emm said...

Sweet baby card!

Keva said...

What a sweet sweet card. I just love that butterfly. I also like your color choices. That's a cool sketch..I might have to give that one a try.

Kristin said...

Seriously cute!! But I'm going to have to stop coming here if you are going to make me want to buy things. :)

Monica K. said...

Very cute, Stephanie! What a sweet baby card!

Kelly said...

So sweet! I love the glittery wings and the flower!

Amy said...

The plaid paper MAKES this card! I love it! I'm in need of a baby card so maybe I need to CASE this? :) After all, it's an image I've never inked up!

Jen said...

Oh Stephanie, this card is soooo cute! You are so amazingly talented. I love the plaid background choice with the glitzy buzzy bee and flower. Awesome. so springy.

Jeanne said...

I just saw your darling baby card!!!!!!!!!!! It is so fresh! Truly clean and simple just like a sweet baby! Love your inspirations!

Jen Carter said...

Awww, this is so sweet! Love the glitter on the wings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...