Friday, February 18, 2011

Always Be There for Gina K. Sketch Challenge

Happy, Happy Friday!!!

Just a quick post for a quick card!  I love when sketches make things quick and easy!

Oh, how I love this SU impression plate/folder.  I've been seeing it on so many blogs and now I finally have my own!

Just a soft flower stamped on the inside, bottom corner.


This is for Gina K.'s #13 Sketch Challenge!  Nice and simple but so pretty at the same time.



Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Gina K. - Lean on Me stamp set 
Plum Pudding & Stamper's Select White card stock
Unknown cardstock - Lavender and antique ivory 
Stampin' Up - Square Lattice Textured Impression  
VersaMagic - Hydrangea & Spring Pansy
Tim Holtz distressed ink - Crushed Olive
Marvy Punch - 1 1/4" Scalloped



Thanks for checking out my blog today!   

7 comments:

christy compton hall said...

Oh I love these rich, soft colors, and that texture!! Wonderful!

Amy said...

Those hibiscus flowers are so pretty! Great layout Stephanie!

Linda said...

Mmm...I love anything purple. Love the texture. What a great job!

Danielle said...

I love the colors you used, and the impression plate is amazing!

Kristin said...

stunning! the impression plate is gorgeous and your card is wonderful. fab coloring too!!

Danielle Therese Greenwood said...

pretty card, I love those flowers, and the colors are really cool too.

Jen said...

Lovely card. I have to agree that that SU folder sure does add so much to a background. What yummy texture. I adore the ?hibiscus flowers and the puched out sentiment. Everything just flows so wonderfully on this card. Great colors too. Fab take on the sketch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...