Friday, January 7, 2011

Valentine's Day Card!!!

Happy Friday, everyone!!!

Quick post because this week has just been a blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......I've had so much going on, that I have only had one day to sit down and do something crafty............this was the result!




You can't tell in the photo, but the heart is heat embossed and has an amazing shine to it in real life.

Inside of card!

Materials Used:
the {stamps} of life - hearts2love stamp set
PTI - Love Songs stamp set (XO background)
VersaMark ink (for XO background)
MFT - Decorative Doily die
PTI - Pure Poppy and Stamper's Select White card stock
PTI - Pure Poppy saddle stitch ribbon
Colorbox chalk ink - Warm Red
Clear embossing powder (heart on the front)
Bow Easy

9 comments:

Lorraine said...

Beautiful card! It must be for your hubby because it screams "I LOVE YOU!", lol.

Cathy Weber said...

Really pretty card Stephanie. The red bow and the embossing with the doily are so cheery. The patterned paper you made is a nice subtle touch for the card.

Sue Plote said...

Beautiful, Stephanie! Love the XO background!

Debbie Gaydos said...

oh my, so so pretty! I love the subtle background, and the doily!

Jill said...

Steph, I love how you framed the doily with the bow and vice versa! What a pretty start to your Valentine!

Laurie said...

OH my! That bow is so yummy! I am loving this card for sure!

Sue Ann said...

OMG I love that doily!!! I am so checking that out right now....... Beautiful card and the bow is PERFECT!!!!

Holly said...

such a pretty and simple card. I love the die you used, and your ribbon is tied into a perfect bow!

Michelle Philippi said...

I've never checked out MFT...but for that pretty die, I am going to go have a looksie over there. Pretty....and red/white...can't go wrong with that for Valentine's.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...