Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Thank You card for THREE Challenges! W Plus 9 - Crazy 4 Challenges - Our Creative Corner

I'm so excited about this card!  It turned out so soft and pretty!  I just absolutely love it!


 Putting the 3 challenges together for this card ended up being an accident, but a very good one.


Our Creative Corner had a basic sketch this week in which they asked you to "dress up."  I just love basic sketches and this one was perfect because there was lots of room to embellish!  Crazy 4 Challenges #70 challenged you to create a "Thank You" card and then give it to someone!  Since I created 2 of these......I know just who is getting one!  And finally, W Plus 9 is having a Color Cue #11 Challenge that I just lovedddddddddddd!!!  I love when color challenges give you an "optional" color.....that makes it so fun!  I chose Kraft as my neutral. 


Here's what I created!
(Just a reminder that you can click on the images to make them a bit larger.)


I'm so, so in love with these Poinsettia Patterns stamps that made this background.  They are by W Plus 9!

Love the heat embossed carnations.  They look so awesome in real life.

I'm not sure you can see the VersaMark Dazzle in frost on the background......but, I tried to capture the hint of glittery goodness this ink creates.

Inside sentiment and very lightly stamped mums in the background.



Materials Used:
 W Plus 9 - Poinsettia Patterns stamp set
PTI - Year of Flowers: Mums stamp set
PTI - Inside & Out: Thank You stamp set
PTI - Aqua Mist, Sweet Blush, Kraft and Stamper's Select White card stock
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels 1
Wrinkled Ribbon - Made by ME!!!
PTI - Aqua Mist button
VersaMark Dazzle - Frost
VersaMagic ink - Pixie Dust
VersaFine - Onyx Black
Studio G. ink - Aqua
Filigree Fine embossing powder - Clear


Thanks for checking out my blog today!   

15 comments:

Kara said...

gorgoeus...love the colors and the subtle stamping!

Kristi S. said...

Very Lovely!!

Cathy Weber said...

This is a very beautiful card Stephanie. I can see the shimmer with the embossing. The inside sentiment is really nice with the patterned paper strip to highlight it.

Danielle Therese Greenwood said...

Gorgeous card, the ribbon looks amazing too!

Lori Rider said...

This is so pretty - I love the sparkly Versamark and your gorgeous colors! Beautiful use of the stamps, too. Thanks so much for playing along with the OCC!

Kay said...

Oooh, you're so right- it's so soft and delicate and shimmery- this is gorgeous! I LOVE the embossing on the mums!

Kim O'Connell said...

Very pretty, Stephanie! Love what you did with the ribbon!

Margaret M said...

Lovely card..it's so soft and pretty!

Elise said...

Glittery GOODNESS - CHECK! I see it, all right! This is FABULOUS! Love, love, love - I'm simply LOVIN' your use of the Wplus9 colors! {And the stamps are non too shabby! *wink!*} This is EXCELLENT paper craft! Thanks for sharing your talent with THE CUE! Yipeeeee!

Amy said...

What a beautiful use of the Carnation set where there is NO coloring involved! I love this!

Danielle said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors and the shimmer!

steph said...

So many things I love! LOVE the background you stamped, LOVE the wrinkle ribbon, and (of course...) LOVE the Mums... So pretty!

Tammy said...

FAB card!! Like Steph, I love your ribbon, Mums stamp and your background. I just posted my card for the challenge that has a similar vibe--Pointsettia Patterns background and a PTI flower! Great minds think alike ;)

Jinny Newlin said...

Just love the way you've used Poinsettia Patterns! Must get it out again ASAP! You've inpsired me! Such a beautiful take on our Color Cue! Thank you so much for playing along with us!

Kerrianne said...

So fun and fresh...Love it! Glitter Galore and great use of the colors...Thank you so much for playing along with us at Wplus9 Design!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...