Saturday, January 8, 2011

Squigglefly Release Saturday!!!

Did you know that every Saturday Squigglefly releases new images???  You should see the cute images that were on the home page this morning.  CLICK HERE to see the new images!

Did you know that Squigglefly hosts challenges using their images on Mondays???  Yep!  They do!  Monday starts the new year for the Squigglefly blog and the first challenge of 2011!  CLICK HERE so that you can bookmark their blog and play along with the DT!


Now that you know...........
I can definitely share one of the new images on a card!


Now, we don't know anyone that acts like this, do we???  ;-)

I wish that I could give you details on the design paper I used, but it came from a friend who was getting rid of her scraps......and......they were all 4.25"X5.5" rectangles. To a card maker.....that's just heaven! So, this card is truly just using papers out of my scrap box.

An inside peek!

Look at all of that glittery goodness!


All of the Copics that I used!

Materials Used:
Squigglefly - Party Dude image
Squigglefly - You Can't Fix Stupid sentiment (includes both sentiments)
PTI - Blueberry Sky card stock
Neenah Solar White
Scrap pieces of design paper
Copic Ciaos - YR23, E35, BV13, BV17, Colorless Blender
At You Spica - Clear


Thanks so much for taking the time this Saturday to check out my blog!
Now head over to Squigglefly to see the new images!


5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh Stephanie, I just adore this card!! Your coloring is so awesome!! I sure do love and need this sentiment!!! LOL!! TOO CUTE sweetie!!

Holly said...

Stephanie I love the sentiment paired with this image! Your coloring matches the paper so well, and you are certainly on top of things remembering to show us the colors you used!

Kim O'Connell said...

HA! Love it! Great coloring!

Cathy Weber said...

Gave me a laugh this morning when I looked at this cute card and the inside sentiment. You did a great job with the coloring and I love how you show the copics you used on the project.

Laurie said...

LOL!! I love it! First off, your coloring is awesome and I love the sparkle in his hat! This is such a fun card! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...