Monday, January 31, 2011

SFC #83 - Valentine's Day Sketch

Good Morning!
Welcome to Squigglefly Monday!!!



The challenge this week is to use the sketch above, and also use red, glitter and hearts!!!  


I flipped the sketch around and made it vertical and wanted a different edge,
so this is what I came up with!

Buttons and Bling!!! That's what it's all about!


Are you surprised that there are buttons??? Lots and lots of buttons???  LOL
I can't help myself!  Glitter glue and buttons are my latest favorite embellishments.  And, if I do say so myself, they seem to work quite well with all of the images that have varying circles.  Don't ya think?


Materials Used:
Squigglefly - Butterfly Heart
Squigglefly - Love is Like a Butterfly sentiment
PTI card stock - Pure Poppy & Stamper's Select White
MFT - On the Edge die
Martha Stewart glitter glue - Garnet
Stickles - Silver
PTI - Pure Poppy buttons
Studio G. glitter - Silver
Scor-Tape - 1/4"
Copic markers - R20, RV10, YG23, YG25, R24, R27, R29


Please join us in this week's challenge by visiting the Squigglefly blog for all of the details!

  I can't wait to see what you create!
 

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Steph, this is so very sweet!! What a darling image!! :) The sentiment and all is fabulous!! Great take on the challenge hun!!HUGS

Holly said...

oh Stephanie, this is wonderful! I love the buttoned up wings! I think the sentiment you paired it with is great too! I love the shaped edge at the bottom of your card!

scripperscrapper said...

This is sooo adorable Stephanie, love the buttons on the butterfly wings!! cute, cute.
Lisa a.k.a. ScripperScrapper

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...