Saturday, January 15, 2011

Masculine Make a Wish card for CPS #200 Sketch Challenge!!!

Birthdays!  Birthdays!  Birthdays!

I've got so many coming up, so I'm really trying to stay ahead.   Today, I have another masculine birthday card to share with you.  I hope you don't get too tired of seeing these kinds of cards because I have 3 more male birthdays coming up in February.......Sheesh.....It's going to be a busy month!

 

I just loved Card Positioning System's 200th Sketch this week.  It's easy, yet you can do so much with it!  All their DT examples this week ROCKED, too!   You can get so many new and creative ideas just by looking at all of the awesome examples.





Here's my take on the sketch!

I just had to do a tilted present.  Straight up and down just wasn't doin' it for me!

I just wanted you to see the dimension with popping this present up!

Another perfect sentiment from Squigglefly!!!  I have it linked down below in my materials list!


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Make a Wish, Make a Wish Additions and Make a Wish die
Squigglefly - Birthday Humor sentiment
Spring Rain, Fine Linen & Stamper's Select White card stock
Unknown design paper and die cut border (received in a card kit and it wasn't labeled)
VersaMagic ink - Agean Blue and Gingerbread
Memento ink - Rich Cocoa



I've got to say.......PTI's Make a Wish stamp set is making masculine birthday cards so much easier!!!
I just love this set!!!!


13 comments:

Holly said...

Great card Stephanie! I love the color combination and the dimension on your tilted package.

Janelle said...

Great masculine card, Stephanie. The colors, tilted present... everything is perfect. And that sentiment? Now THAT is really perfect... I love it!

Michelle Philippi said...

I'm pretending not to notice the Christmas stuff down there :P
Great colors...and nice and clean...which is usually the safest way to go on manly man cards...; the sentiment made me giggle.

Freshwater said...

Love the versatility of the Make a Wish set, which you demonstrate beautifully! Thanks too for the link for CPS...what an inspirational site for sketches and ideas.

Rose said...

Stephanie you have been crafting up a storm as usual !
Love the colours on this card, and how the gift juxtposes with the H !
And youf MFT card and itty bitty ird cards are so bookmarked !!!

Danielle Therese Greenwood said...

What a great masculine card, those are the toughest for me.

Lorraine said...

Great masculine card and love that sentiment!

Kim O'Connell said...

Love! Love! Love! Cool color combo! The tilted gift was a must! And thanks for leading me to another sketch challenge! Think I need to get my sketch on! :)

Eva said...

Awesome card....super for a guy and I LOVE the sentiment on the inside...that is perfect

Cathy Weber said...

Love this card. Great color choices for a masculine card and you are right, this is a great stamp set for men's cards. The inside sentiment is really funny too.

Linda said...

Cute card! Thanks for showing how great it works for masculine cards.

Debbie Gaydos said...

This knocks my socks off!! I LOOOOVE the color combo, and this seriously makes me want to go make up some guy-friendly masculine cards with this set, this afternoon!! Thanks for sharing!!

Amy said...

Oh a masculine card! I love to see these as I (like others) have a hard time with them! Great little gift on the front too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...